Zelensky makes dramatic G-7 visit as Biden mobilizes allies over China

Biden holy glare mopped floor.jpg

Trying to paint the Republican party as Nazi's will be the leftist undoing in this country. Keep the bull shite up. It won't win the day, because history is not on your side.
Keep the country aware that the Republican right is fascistic is the salvation of this country.

Trying to paint the Republican party as Nazi's will be the leftist undoing in this country. Keep the bull shite up. It won't win the day, because history is not on your side.
This looks like Nazism to me you're in denial pal.
20230508_103207.jpg

Keep the country aware that the Republican right is fascistic is the salvation of this country.
Painting the Union/Republican party as fascist won't win the day either..

You should be ashamed of yourself
This looks like Nazism to me you're in denial pal. View attachment 789212
First off it wasn't an insurrection, so you can stop your damned lying now. It was a protest that was brought into being because of year's of Democrat coup's trying to set Donald Trump up for removal even before he was candidate for the 45th presidency.

Pent up frustrations can show up finally, otherwise if things look bleak when it comes to getting proper justice in the country. That's what we witnessed on J6, and not this alledged plan to somehow overthrow a government.

If it was a plan, then you are welcome to present any documents, recorded gatherings, voice recordings, and evidence that is clearly without a doubt showing that such a plan existed. Oh and saying Donald Trump told his follower's to go attack the capital won't work, because that weak bull shite just showed your group's desperation to try and frame Trump once again.

Now it's false rape allegations that failed, so what's next with the leftist anarchist??

Painting the Union/Republican party as fascist won't win the day either..

You should be ashamed of yourself

First off it wasn't an insurrection, so you can stop your damned lying now. It was a protest that was brought into being because of year's of Democrat coup's trying to set Donald Trump up for removal even before he was candidate for the 45th presidency.

Pent up frustrations can show up finally, otherwise if things look bleak when it comes to getting proper justice in the country. That's what we witnessed on J6, and not this alledged plan to somehow overthrow a government.

If it was a plan, then you are welcome to present any documents, recorded gatherings, voice recordings, and evidence that is clearly without a doubt showing that such a plan existed. Oh and saying Donald Trump told his follower's to go attack the capital won't work, because that weak bull shite just showed your group's desperation to try and frame Trump once again.

Now it's false rape allegations that failed, so what's next with the leftist anarchist??

It was an insurrection you're lying, we all know what we saw live. The real issue is election deniers are traitors to democracy and therefore the Republic. If you love what your Russian compromised treasonous fool does fir you go to Moscow.

I don't care to take Rep/Dem sides in American politics but I really must say that "democrats" calling "republicans" NAZIs is outrageous! The other way around I can understand!

Forum List

Back