Zelensky insulted by cheap Ask by our President

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

I know itā€™s the Babylon Bee. But the news is the news. 86 Billion is a lot more money! And I thought we didnā€™t even like the Taliban!?

I wonder what Putin is hanging over Brandonā€™s head? šŸ¤”

:dunno:

I know itā€™s the Babylon Bee. But the news is the news. 86 Billion is a lot more money! And I thought we didnā€™t even like the Taliban!?

This mother fucker is going to get us in a disastrous situation. Did you hear him today? The Ice Cream Man was a callin on his truck

Today's satire is next week's reality...

I've watched and listened to Zelensky at least a couple times and not once have I seen him express even ONE WORD of thankfulness and appreciation for the help we have already given him!

Worse, he is actually demanding, threatening, and obstinate, as if he has US over a barrel! Almost like if not for us, he'd have Russia beaten!

Guess he's never spoken to the Kurds to hear how we like to fuck over our allies!

I've watched and listened to Zelensky at least a couple times and not once have I seen him express even ONE WORD of thankfulness and appreciation for the help we have already given him!

Worse, he is actually demanding, threatening, and obstinate, as if he has US over a barrel! Almost like if not for us, he'd have Russia beaten!

Guess he's never spoken to the Kurds to hear how we like to fuck over our allies!
They aren't our Allie, they are Joe's fraud playground

Today's satire is next week's reality...
3524e4e5beb04697.jpg

Actually, you don't follow these events too closely to know that. Zelensky has done that several times. The last one was today morning. When he thanked 'the US President and American people'.

I can give you a link to Ukrainian source, but I doubt you will read it.

Forum List

Back