Biden to host Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky at White House Tuesday

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Get ready for your pocketbooks to get fleeced again by the Usurper and his Jewish beggar friend. I’ve often wondered why Putin just didn’t take this guy out, martyr or not, and accelerate and end the invasion. He quickly learned that this phoney would drain our treasury and he need only to sit back and let it happen. Well played, Vladimir.

Just think how many American homeless could be fed and housed for $111 billion.

The administration just completely bypassed Congress a couple of days ago to fork over more millions to Israel.

No doubt that'll try, yet again, to pee all over the Constitution and the prosperity of the average American who is struggling to decide whether to put food on the table for their families or to put gas in their cars to get to work.

It's basically a laundering scheme.

Here's how the swindle works...

Last edited:
Get ready for your pocketbooks to get fleeced again by the . I’ve often wondered why Putin just didn’t take this guy out, martyr or not, and accelerate and end the invasion. He quickly learned that this phoney would drain our treasury and he need only to sit back and let it happen. Well played, Vladimir.
The Mad Midget has until recently been in full force control in Kyiv .
He alone has been responible for the insane UAF fighting tactics in direct opposition to Zaluzhny's repeated advice .
Which is why Russia has essentially just sat on the best defensive positions and obliterated UAF forces everytime they tried to advance -- usually from lower ground .
But all good things come to an end and the UAF has no men , no guns and no ammunition with zero sky control.
So now Russia has started a full offensive down the front line in the last few days and the UAF remnants are all but scattered .

The Mad Midget has until recently been in full force control in Kyiv .
He alone has been responible for the insane UAF fighting tactics in direct opposition to Zaluzhny's repeated advice .
Which is why Russia has essentially just sat on the best defensive positions and obliterated UAF forces everytime they tried to advance -- usually from lower ground .
But all good things come to an end and the UAF has no men , no guns and no ammunition with zero sky control.
So now Russia has started a full offensive down the front line in the last few days and the UAF remnants are all but scattered .

I think that US and other western imperialists are going to replace Zelensky. Because, let's face it, that's whose war this really is.

The only question, in my view, is with whom.

The DemoKKKrats love panhandlers.

I say let's keep selling Zelensky our overpriced soon to be outdated military gear at inflated prices. Who knows, maybe Hunter can latch on with another Ukrainian energy company out of the deal.

Get ready for your pocketbooks to get fleeced again by the Usurper and his Jewish beggar friend. I’ve often wondered why Putin just didn’t take this guy out, martyr or not, and accelerate and end the invasion. He quickly learned that this phoney would drain our treasury and he need only to sit back and let it happen. Well played, Vladimir.

Just think how many American homeless could be fed and housed for $111 billion.

Wait. I thought the “Jewish beggar”was a Nazi…

This is so confusing

Joey needs to sit that Ukrainian fucker down and say, "Look, Buttheadnovski, or whatever the fuck your name is, your fucking gravy train has dried the fuck up. I seriously suggest that you let us help you negotiate a settlement, which includes giving up some land, or else we will just cut you loose entirely. Then Vlad will poison your entire fucking family with radioactive shit and let them die in the ruins of Kiev."

Joe continues, "Now, I know you have been kicking back some of the scratch to me. But that was always part of the deal. Scratch my back or you don't get jack, Jack! Anyway, you are done. You get no more money. If you want me to help pressure Vlad so he does not totally ram you up the ass, then let me know by tomorrow. Otherwise, you are on your own. Oh, and here is your plane ticket back to Kiev. It's with Frontier airlines."

Of course, we know that Joey cannot do this. After 2 minutes of mumbling he will be off on some stupid, made up story about how he survived Pearl Harbor when the Germans bombed it with their space saucers.

Forum List

Back