Zelensky breaks up with Joe Biden and becomes BFF with Xi Jinping

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
It's just so darned sad when lovers break up like this, especially after all they've been through together. I wonder who will get custody of the children?

I especially feel sorry for poor Joe, he was so sure he found true love at last. But the gay dancer of Kyiv took Joe's $100 billion dollars and kicked his poor old ass to the curb. So now president Joe has nothing to show for all that money, and his former lover's tweeting in Chinese to his new romantic partner Xi Jinping.

Poor Joe. :itsok:

Володимир Зеленський
https://twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa

@ZelenskyyUa

我与
🇨🇳
主席习近平进行了一次长时间而充实的电话沟通。相信,这次通话,以及乌克兰驻华大使的任命将有力推动两国关系的发展。

"I had a long and informative telephone conversation with President Xi Jinping. It is believed that this phone call and the appointment of the Ukrainian ambassador to China will strongly promote the development of bilateral relations."

It's just so darned sad when lovers break up like this, especially after all they've been through together. I wonder who will get custody of the children?

I especially feel sorry for poor Joe, he was so sure he found true love at last. But the gay dancer of Kyiv took Joe's $100 billion dollars and kicked his poor old ass to the curb. So now president Joe has nothing to show for all that money, and his former lover's tweeting to his new romantic partner Xi Jinping in Chinese.

Володимир Зеленський

@ZelenskyyUa

我与
🇨🇳

"I had a long and informative telephone conversation with President Xi Jinping. It is believed that this phone call and the appointment of the Ukrainian ambassador to China will strongly promote the development of bilateral relations."

Sometimes whores switch pimps. It's just a fact of life.

I especially feel sorry for poor Joe, he was so sure he found true love at last. But the gay dancer of Kyiv took Joe's $100 billion dollars and kicked his poor old ass to the curb. So now president Joe has nothing to show for all that money, and his former lover's tweeting to his new romantic partner Xi Jinping in Chinese.

Володимир Зеленський

@ZelenskyyUa

我与
🇨🇳

Man republicans really just hate the shit out of Ukraine.

Z has 6 -10 000 troops cut off in Bakhmut and he wants Xi to request dear Uncle P to give them safe passage .
Humiliation time is due this week .
I feel sure dear Uncle will demand that Kyiv (US ) grovels .

Z has 6 -10 000 troops cut off in Bakhmut and he wants Xi to request dear Uncle P to give them safe passage .
Humiliation time is due this week .
I feel sure dear Uncle will demand that Kyiv (US ) grovels .

You must be a psychic.

Chairman Xi is also a BFF with Uncle Pooty in Moscow.

I would not be surprised to see the 3 powers- Ukraine, Russia and Red China - get together and find common ground keeping Sleepy Joe out of the loop.

Man republicans really just hate the shit out of Ukraine.

Man, Democrats really just love the shit out of their wars.

Personally, I give as few fucks about Ukraine as I do Russia. But I do hate the shit out of Biden, and history will remember the Ukraine War as "Biden's Folly."

Of course this OP's bullshit has nothing to do with reality. No one in Ukraine is going to trade the US for China. Without the US' support (and yes, the EU's support also) Ukraine would have ceased to exist a year ago and won't last through a couple of months. Yeah, some people don't like that, but it is a fact.

Why did Zelensky need this conversation? He and his administration are fully aware that Ukraine can't defeat Russia militarily and can't carry on the war of such intensity for any considerably long period of time.

Despite all their bravado rhetoric, they will seek for some more or less acceptable settlement. No one says about a peace agreement with Russia. It is futile and meaningless. But there will be some 'settlement' for the hot part of this war. And China will be just one peace of this settlement.

Of course this OP's bullshit has nothing to do with reality. No one in Ukraine is going to trade the US for China. Without the US' support (and yes, the EU's support also) Ukraine would have ceased to exist a year ago and won't last through a couple of months. Yeah, some people don't like that, but it is a fact.

Why did Zelensky need this conversation? He and his administration are fully aware that Ukraine can't defeat Russia militarily and can't carry on the war of such intensity for any considerably long period of time.

Despite all their bravado rhetoric, they will seek for some more or less acceptable settlement. No one says about a peace agreement with Russia. It is futile and meaningless. But there will be some 'settlement' for the hot part of this war. And China will be just one peace of this settlement.
Ok, English is NOT your primary language.

I especially feel sorry for poor Joe, he was so sure he found true love at last. But the gay dancer of Kyiv took Joe's $100 billion dollars and kicked his poor old ass to the curb. So now president Joe has nothing to show for all that money, and his former lover's tweeting in Chinese to his new romantic partner Xi Jinping.

Володимир Зеленський

@ZelenskyyUa

我与
🇨🇳

China probably gave him an offer and ultimatum.if they boker a peace deal and bring this ukie Nazi fag to heel ...the world will see xi as a hero ... It's a complete humiliation for the DC Debt star
.china ..they're pushing to bring the f.u.s.a down ....or rather help its downward spiral along

Buh MuH Ukrainian DemoCkWacy

China has a 2027 date with Taiwan....they pretty much say so that's when they'll be ready .
When the dollar goes this former country may get chaotic....which would help them immensely in 27

Heres an Interesting scenario from a rooskie ...and totally plausible..I don't put anything past the fucking murderous retards in dc

Fire in the hole​

The analysis by Andrei Bezrukov neatly complements Gurulyov’s (here, in Russian). Bezrukov is a former colonel in the SVR (Russian foreign intel) and now a Professor of the Chair of Applied Analysis of International Problems at MGIMO and the chairman of the Council on Foreign and Defense Policy think tank.

Bezrukov knows that the Empire will not take the incoming, massive NATO humiliation in Ukraine lying down. And even before the possible 2027-2030 timeline proposed by Gurulyov, he argues, it is bound to set fire to southern Eurasia – from Turkey to China.

President Xi Jinping, in his memorable visit to the Kremlin last month, told President Putin the world is now undergoing changes “not seen in 100 years”.

Bezrukov, appropriately, reminds us of the state of things then: “In the years from 1914 to 1945, the world was in the same intermediate state that it is in now. Those thirty years changed the world completely: from empires and horses to the emergence of two nuclear powers, the UN, and transatlantic flight. We are entering a similar period, which this time will last about twenty years.”

Europe, predictably, will “whither away”, as “it is no longer the absolute center of the universe.” Amidst this redistribution of power, Bezrukov goes back to one of the key points of a seminal analysis developed in the recent past by Andre Gunder Frank: “200-250 years ago, 70 percent of manufacturing was in China and India. We are going back to about there, which will also correspond to population size.”

So it’s no wonder that the fastest-developing region – which Bezrukov characterizes as “southern Eurasia” – may become a “risk zone”, potentially converted by the Hegemon into a massive power keg.

He outlines how southern Eurasia is peppered by conflicting borders – as in Kashmir, Armenia-Azerbaijan, Tajikistan-Kyrgyzstan. The Hegemon is bound to invest in a flare-up of military conflicts over disputed borders as well as separatist tendencies (for instance in Balochistan). CIA black ops galore.

Read all

Forum List

Back