Teacher Caught Scolding Students For Rejecting LGBT Lesson

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'd be like if they don't have a choice not to learn that garbage than I have a choice to remove them from that school. This is where the United States is headed because this agenda isn't in one specific country anymore.

American children fall behind much of the world in math and science while teachers who are supposed to teach math and science are warping their student's minds with degeneracy as well as climate change crap.

Is this what your school taxes should be going for? Wake up America! Or these leftoid "teachers" will turn America into Sodom & Gomorrah, and you know how that ended.

American children fall behind much of the world in math and science while teachers who are supposed to teach math and science are warping their student's minds with degeneracy as well as climate change crap.

Is this what your school taxes should be going for? Wake up America! Or these leftoid "teachers" will turn America into Sodom & Gomorrah, and you know how that ended.
Yawn. I’ll point out that the worst educational systems are in red states.

Just saying.

But please whine that children are expected to be respectful to everyone. No matter what their bigot parents might teach them.

You’re welcome

Yawn. I’ll point out that the worst educational systems are in red states.

Just saying.

But please whine that children are expected to be respectful to everyone. No matter what their bigot parents might teach them.

You’re welcome

Fuck homosexuality, a disgusting and dirty act, and fuck you leftoids for your new obsession over "transgender" and forcing it on children.

Schools are for education in actual subjects like math, geography, science, and English and not for social engineering and teaching perversion.

This, according to the video, was a UK school. It would not surprise me though, if it had been a school in the United States. As it was UK, I don't really care. If it was Tennessee or Kentucky, I would find it damned disturbing, especially if the asshole teacher did it with a bullhorn.

I'd be like if they don't have a choice not to learn that garbage than I have a choice to remove them from that school. This is where the United States is headed because this agenda isn't in one specific country anymore.

Depends how it was done. There are plenty of different scenarios.

Children can still be respectful to everyone without this LGBT stuff being forced into the curriculum.

Children certainly do not need to be taught to be “respectful” to pedophiles that want to fuck them.

But please whine that children are expected to be respectful to everyone
Lame. One can be respectful of the person while sickened by their lifestyle. The two aren't mutually exclusive. I don't give a damn who does what to whom as long as they don't DEMAND that I agree with it. Maybe instead of stressing over that, you lot could ask why it's NECESSARY to try to compel obedience.

sjsjjdjdjsjdmdmmdsmsmmd.png

Forum List

Back