Zarqawi is an Incompetant Douche

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
Seriously, he sucks. He showed the world in a videotape last week that he's so awesome and can fire a Kalishnakov. However, the 'director's cut' has made its way into American hands. It shows him unable to clear a simple blockage in the firing chamber. It also shows his henchmen grabbing guns by their (blazing hot) barrels. Who put this idiot in charge?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/05/04/iraq.al.zarqawi/index.html

Pretty funny article

Al-Zarqawi is seen walking toward a white pickup truck in "New Balance tennis shoes" with associates around him, called "his trusted advisers" by Lynch.

No mujahadein is complete without new balance!

At least one masked man behind him appears to be cheering him on.

Abu! Abu! He's our man! He's our man! If he can't do it noone can!

This guy should have never even gotten civilian trial. Its should have been a military tribunal. Better then that, they should have shot him as an enemy combatant out of uniform.Oh thats right they don't wear uniforms, unless you count those funny pajamas and head wear. :arabia:

shepherdboy said:
This guy should have never even gotten civilian trial. Its should have been a military tribunal. Better then that, they should have shot him as an enemy combatant out of uniform.Oh thats right they don't wear uniforms, unless you count those funny pajamas and head wear. :arabia:
Are you talking about Moussaoui or Zarqwari?

Hobbit said:
Seriously, he sucks. He showed the world in a videotape last week that he's so awesome and can fire a Kalishnakov. However, the 'director's cut' has made its way into American hands. It shows him unable to clear a simple blockage in the firing chamber. It also shows his henchmen grabbing guns by their (blazing hot) barrels. Who put this idiot in charge?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/05/04/iraq.al.zarqawi/index.html

Actually sir, I recognized it as an M249 Squad Automatic Weapon, chambering a 5.56mm round, as opposed to the 7.62mm round the Kalashnikov chambers. That would two American made products featured in the film; the shoes and the weapon.

Semper Fi said:
Actually sir, I recognized it as an M249 Squad Automatic Weapon, chambering a 5.56mm round, as opposed to the 7.62mm round the Kalashnikov chambers. That would two American made products featured in the film; the shoes and the weapon.

I didn't see the video, but when you see terrorists with guns, nine times out of ten, it's a Kalishnakov, so I just assumed...

Hobbit said:
I didn't see the video, but when you see terrorists with guns, nine times out of ten, it's a Kalishnakov, so I just assumed...

You didn't see the video, but you thought it was funny? It's ok if you made a mistake.

But as for the video, that shit is fucking great, what a dumbshit :rotflmao:

Pretty funny:

http://timblair.net/ee/index.php/weblog/respect_due/
Comments • Permalink
RESPECT DUE

It’s incredibly unfair that people are laughing at Abu Musab al-Zarqawi (AH’-boo MOO’-sahb ahl-zahr-OWW’-ouchy-ouchy-ouchy-IT’-burns) and his weapon-handling blunders. The New York Times sets the record straight:

The weapon in question is complicated to master, and American soldiers and marines undergo many days of training to achieve the most basic competence with it. Moreover, the weapon in Mr. Zarqawi’s hands was an older variant, which makes its malfunctioning unsurprising. The veterans said Mr. Zarqawi, who had spent his years as a terrorist surrounded by simpler weapons of Soviet design, could hardly have been expected to know how to handle it.

So, like, don’t make fun of the guy.

(Via LGF)

The weapon in question is complicated to master, and American soldiers and marines undergo many days of training to achieve the most basic competence with it.

:wtf:

Methinks somebody doesn't know what he's talking about. You can achieve basic competence with a SAW in about 10 minutes.

Forum List

Back