Zambian President saying no to the lgbtq agenda

Sadly, most of Africa is a third world shithole because it doesn't value human rights or treat people with much respect. It has a lot to learn.

I think LGBTQ ideology agenda is not even "human rights" do i have a human right for my foot fetish? (I mean if i had one?) Is my foot fetish maybe inborn? Do I have a right to sleep with as many beautiful women as i want, as heterosexual men you would expect that this would be my inborn drive? Right? Sexuality is a complex topic, while the west ignores real human rights issues, the west commits genocide and war crimes, and you guys dont even know what your governments do and your corporations and all these people.

Stormlover
Sadly, most of Africa is a third world shithole because it doesn't value human rights or treat people with much respect. It has a lot to learn.

Stormlover,

This is a personal question so I want you to feel 100% free to answer it or ignore it and I appologize in advance if you find it offensive:

Are you a butch or that kind of sweet, feminine lesbian?

I think LGBTQ ideology agenda is not even "human rights" do i have a human right for my foot fetish? (I mean if i had one?) Is my foot fetish maybe inborn? Do I have a right to sleep with as many beautiful women as i want, as heterosexual men you would expect that this would be my inborn drive? Right? Sexuality is a complex topic, while the west ignores real human rights issues, the west commits genocide and war crimes, and you guys dont even know what your governments do and your corporations and all these people.
o_O

It has a lot to learn.

You think the white men in Europe and America can teach it too them?

mau-mau-uprising-british-rounding-up-men-in-a-kikuyu-village-during-the-mau-mau-uprising.-sout...jpg

Mort's spiritual home...
Do you think there are not some types of people behind evil in the world i mean real evil like starvation, genocide, war, war attrocities, war crimes, imperialism economic and military etc. I mean do you think out of all these the chick with dick is the real human rights issue that i have to use pronouns or im evil?

You do have a point Mort.

We in the West have a tendency to worship secularism as if it were something perfect, without flaws, a sacred cow that cannot be criticized and this view is wrong. Secularism is a good, positive thing but not a sacred cow... it has a lot of side effects that harm society:

Teenage pregnancy, dissolution of the family, consumption of drugs, etc...

The solution is not its substitution for a theocratic state. This is killing the patient to cure the disease. The solution is strike the right balance.

Secularism is definitely going too far in western societies. Men being allowed to compete with females in sports (just to cite an extreme example).

Do you think there are not some types of people behind evil in the world i mean real evil like starvation, genocide, war, war attrocities, war crimes, imperialism economic and military etc. I mean do you think out of all these the chick with dick is the real human rights issue that i have to use pronouns or im evil?
Dude. Nothing so abstract. I just think you're incredibly immature.

The west/usa is trying to force africa to accept lgbtq ideology

I was in Zambia, on a combi to Lusaka, and the Lusaka State Choir was singing something like "no to gays, no to.... [something else]" on the radio

Africa has a lot of backwardsness. Zambia has a lot people involved in agriculture.

53.3% of people are in agriculture. Not the worst, by far, of all the countries with a higher percentage, Nepal, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Laos are all lower, PLUS 25 African nations, because Zambia is one of the better run countries.
But still. countries with a huge amount of people in agriculture are countries that don't really need a whole lot of education. You bring your kids up to be farmers, not academics.

I believe that LGBT people should not be discriminated or held in contempt in any way.

On the other hand The Anglosphere has no right to judge other cultures.

Forum List

Back