Yup! He's Still Going Foward with Amnesty

20zpcva.jpg

No mass deportation will ever happen, period. Very, very Americans would support suggest a tactic.

Talking about the impossible will just make you unhappy.

The Congress can strip bare the allocations for Food Stamps, Medicaid, Obamaphones, EPA, civil rights groups. etc.

Keep dreaming, because they won't do that.

You see, blaming liberals for everything under the sun, does not make it fact; Republicans have too many voters in places like Arkansas, etc., who are on food stamps or some other form of government welfare.

I know that Republicans will swear that this isn't true, but sometimes the truth is unavoidable. Eventually you have to look at what states get the most help and draw YOUR OWN conclusion about WHO sucks the gubment teat.

Nonsense. Mass deportation is and always has been the other side of the coin, and is the only sensible solution to the international invasion of our shores and borders..

How much are we talking? Do you even have a clue how much that would cost?

No, you don't ... you're just flapping your gums.

How interesting to read the above 3 subversives, Flakey, Looney Laughter, and Crabbie! Three subversives who want nothing more than to allow 30+ MILLION more people into this country, and as we have seen, bringing all sorts of disease, and CRIME with them. These SCUM are just PERFECT fits into the subversive DemocRAT party. They will be handed ENTITLEMENTS, not even thought of yet, by the simple stroke of the obomanations pen, and will be told, to keep those benefit coming, just keep voting for the subversives.

Of course WE DEPORT every single one that is here.... The MONEY SAVED from NOT giving them CURRENT BENEFITS, the CRIME problem, and the SAVINGS from not having to treat the invaders for DISEASE, and the disease they spread to Americans would MORE THAN make up and monetary difference in OBEYING OUR CURRENT FUCKING LAWS, that the POND SCUM have refused to do, and prosecute that prick, ERIC HOLDER for enabling this to happen, even though we can't get the obomantion, who is behind it all!

So, you got figures to back that up or just more "negro" memes?

Oh, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

If anyone here is a "subversive" it's you and your goddamned lack of an original idea.

Subversive anti-American Vigilante keeps telling lies.

Vigilante opposes closing the boarder, opposes punishing businesses that hire illegal workers, and opposes immigration reform.

We need to export subversive ex-Americans like Vigilante.

Anybody who thinks mass deportation is possible has been using Walt's blue ice.

Thanks for once again adding nothing of value to a thread.

Why do you even post here? We get that you don't like the prez, but you being disruptive to this site by posting GARBAGE, does nothing to help out discussions.

Mainly, to say what MILLIONS of others THINK about these situations, and to point out misfits, like you, and the other pond scum, that post in here. I get all sorts of flack because I'm direct, to the point, and refuse to let you subversives post your shit without, at least someone, nailing your ass, and not being POLITE! So suck it up scumbag, I'm here for a little while, and will point out to those that are interested, what you :ahole-1:'s do is BAD for our country!

Thanks for once again adding nothing of value to a thread.

Why do you even post here? We get that you don't like the prez, but you being disruptive to this site by posting GARBAGE, does nothing to help out discussions.

Mainly, to say what MILLIONS of others THINK about these situations, and to point out misfits, like you, and the other pond scum, that post in here. I get all sorts of flack because I'm direct, to the point, and refuse to let you subversives post your shit without, at least someone, nailing your ass, and not being POLITE! So suck it up scumbag, I'm here for a little while, and will point out to those that are interested, what you :ahole-1:'s do is BAD for our country!

Just fucking shut it. You cannot debate ANYONE without acting like a complete dick-head.

Again, I'm asking for the actual financial and humanitarian cost of rounding up all illegals and sending them home.

You are the one saying that that is the only answer.

Tell us, oh great fucking american who does not even pay his taxes.

Vigilante opposes closing the boarder, opposes punishing businesses that hire illegal workers, and opposes immigration reform.

Now, doesn't he sound EXACTLY like a subversive, blaming me and accusing me of the VERY YHINGS he wants done! We don't need to export Flakey, we need to dispatch him and millions of others like him. His hero's quote is over his bed....

7a8aa671b8c6ead71f51419588218d18.jpg

And DAMN is that 1959 quote isn't coming true under scum like the above three!

The subversive Vigilante will not give you the costs because he knows his argument shuts down right there.

He posts silly images and writes "We don't need to export Flakey, we need to dispatch him and millions of others like him".

His cowardice is overt. "Dispatch" me How? In the mail?

You are a coward and subversive, Vigilante, not a brave patriot.

Deporting Longstanding Undocumented Immigrants Would Cost U.S. Billions

Fox News hosted Washington Times staff writer Stephen Dinan to criticize the Obama administration on border enforcement, arguing that the 2 million immigrants deported by the Obama administration is "the wrong number" to use to judge whether the administration's enforcement policies have been successful because very few of those deported were longstanding undocumented immigrants. However, an immigration policy focused on apprehending and deporting undocumented immigrants who contribute daily to the U.S. economy and have longstanding ties to the country would cost billions of dollars and stifle economic growth in the United States.

On Fox News' Your World with Neil Cavuto, Dinan dismissed the Obama administration's deportations record, stating that removing "people who've just arrived through the border" as opposed to the "rank-and-file illegal immigrants who are living here, working here, holding jobs." Dinan added that these long-term immigrants are "the people that you want to go after in the interior."

He continued:

DINAN: By my calculations, people -- of the 11 million people who are living and working in the U.S. as illegal immigrants in the last year or so, only about 1 percent of those were deported last year. So your chances of being deported under the Obama administration if you're actually inside the country are almost nil...

Right-wing media figures have repeatedly championed mass deportation as a policy worth pursuing to curb illegal immigration, even though such a policy has been criticized as untenable. Moreover, as studies show, an enforcement-only policy would result in substantial economic costs.

A 2010 study by the Center for American Progress (CAP) estimated that the United States would need to spend at least $285 billion over five years to deport all 11 million undocumented immigrants currently in the country. That figure includes the cost of apprehending immigrants, detaining them for an average of 30 days, legally processing them, and transporting them back to their birth countries....

Deporting Longstanding Undocumented Immigrants Would Cost U.S. Billions Blog Media Matters for America

Now, doesn't he sound EXACTLY like a subversive, blaming me and accusing me of the VERY YHINGS he wants done! We don't need to export Flakey, we need to dispatch him and millions of others like him. His hero's quote is over his bed....

No financial figures, only self righteous indignation?

Nice, we will just operate the government on pie-in-the-sky idealistic, poppycock!

No worries! It won't cost you a dime, only actual tax-payers!!!

The fact is the American people would not allow a Gestapo round up by subversives like Vigilante of illegals.

Nice, we will just operate the government on pie-in-the-sky idealistic, poppycock!

:rofl: You just described the obammy presidency to a T.
Nice work!!

Conveniently off line.

Too bad, was looking forward to the RINO's explanation of how "we" were going to pull this off.

You know, "WE" killed a bear! (but poppa shot him).

So what is BILLIONS of dollars compared to losing a country to you scum? Can we all imagine what this country would be like with THESE PIECES OF FECAL MATTER in charge for decades? Keep talking, little Communists, and people, like they did in this last election, will get so sick and tired of your SICK IDEAS and feeble explanations, you pieces of garbage MIGHT just bring that SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION down on your heads! I might be gone by then, but there are others, such as an18 year old girl, just elected Republican, that will follow in PATRIOTS footsteps.... If it were in my power millions of you would be gone, and I would GFLADLY, and PROUDLY give up my life to see it happen!.... perhaps others will think about it!

:rofl: You just described the obammy presidency to a T.
Nice work!!

Whatever makes your tent pole rise....

Forum List

Back