Yup! He's Still Going Foward with Amnesty

The sycophantic subversives of the far right are freaking out.

We are under their skin. Vigilante is popping around like a popcorn kernel in the popping pan. :lol:

We are not deporting 12mm illegals, we are not letting the far right subversive reactionaries turn our nation into a police state.
Actually we can enforce the work laws and they go home on their own. Fine any one that hires illegals the first time, jail them the second time. Soon enough no jobs for illegals.

Flakey, the Regimes man in USMB doesn't want ANYONE thinking logically about the situation, that would ruin 30+MILLION potential DemocRAT votes!

Oh, send em back is your idea of logic, we get it. Anyone else is wrong -- just because.

We are under their skin. Vigilante is popping around like a popcorn kernel in the popping pan. :lol:

We are not deporting 12mm illegals, we are not letting the far right subversive reactionaries turn our nation into a police state.
Actually we can enforce the work laws and they go home on their own. Fine any one that hires illegals the first time, jail them the second time. Soon enough no jobs for illegals.

Flakey, the Regimes man in USMB doesn't want ANYONE thinking logically about the situation, that would ruin 30+MILLION potential DemocRAT votes!

Oh, send em back is your idea of logic, we get it. Anyone else is wrong -- just because.

I see you have nothing worthwhile to present, except hot air, and proving that Baltimore air causes cab drivers to decrease their IQ!

I see you have nothing worthwhile to present, except hot air, and proving that Baltimore air causes cab drivers to decrease their IQ!

Just memes and repeating the same tired argument. Yup, nothing.

He begging for something else, blood will flow, if the Obama Admin continues to ignore the will of American people. That is sad. What is worse is that I would feel this way towards my president. A mixed race wealthy man with the frailest of roots in AMERICA has all this political sway, that is sad, too.

Just memes and repeating the same tired argument. Yup, nothing.
Here you go Crabbie...

Obama-Failure.jpg

He begging for something else, blood will flow, if the Obama Admin continues to ignore the will of American people. That is sad. What is worse is that I would feel this way towards my president. A mixed race wealthy man with the frailest of roots in AMERICA has all this political sway, that is sad, too.
Can we have the English translation?

Don't confuse being a smart ass with being witty.

In his post-election press conference, Obama has stated (somewhere in about a thousand words) that he IS going to enact an executive order to give amnesty to illegal aliens (what he calls "comprehensive immigration reform"). When asked if he thought this would endanger relations with the new Republican Congress, he just brushed it off with some barely intelligible double talk.

He blamed the holding up of CIR on the House, as if CIR was a good thing, and it was all the House's fault for not passing it. Don't expect him to say that a mass deportation program is what would be the good thing, and it is the Democrat Senate that has stood in the way of that. He also FALSELY said that most Americans want to legalize illegal aliens. A statement that is 100% FALSE, with 2/3 of American OPPOSING amnesty.

Obama also uttered FALSE information on the economics of amnesty, claiming that it would get illegal aliens (of course he didn't call them that) to pay their taxes. No mention of course about the reduction of taxes paid because of the lower incomes that these migrant are willing to work for. No mention of the staggering $123 Billion/year America's economy is losing, to the remittances that immigrants routinely wire out of the country. No mention of the Bilions$$$ being lost to welfare payments to illegals' families, through the anchor baby racket and false documentation.

When it comes to immigration, Obama and the Democrats speak one language (BS), and the American people (the 2014 election showed) speaks another (the truth).

Obama said he wants the Republicans to tell him what they want. Here's your answer, Mr. President >> MASS DEPORTATION PROGRAM: OPERATION WETBACK II.

Obama also stated that he thought his CIR idea is what's "best for the country." PURE, BALDFACED LIE. Obama is shrewd. Only an idiot could think amnesty for illegal aliens is good for America.
Mexico will reconquer California, Arizona and the whole Southwest :ack-1:

:ack-1::laugh2:
What Mexicans Want from America The Message is Loud and Clear The Last Gringo

What democrats forget is that obola's amnesty can be undone by the next president with the same pen stroke that created it. While it is unlikely that there will be mass deportations there might very well be a zero tolerance for criminal activity. Parking tickets would result in a quick trip back home.

Don't confuse being a smart ass with being witty.

I was actually being a smart ass.

I did not think that you would find that funny, humor being subjective and all.

What democrats forget is that obola's amnesty can be undone by the next president with the same pen stroke that created it. While it is unlikely that there will be mass deportations there might very well be a zero tolerance for criminal activity. Parking tickets would result in a quick trip back home.

You have a rather comedic approach to how you view our legislative branch of the government.

I'd fill you in, but ... .

All the whining! Sheesh.

One omnibus bill: (1) auction off any business that knowingly hires illegals; (2) tighten security on the border even more: (3) immigration reform.

Good for the president

Congress is welcome to pass their own bill if they disagree

In his post-election press conference, Obama has stated (somewhere in about a thousand words) that he IS going to enact an executive order to give amnesty to illegal aliens (what he calls "comprehensive immigration reform"). When asked if he thought this would endanger relations with the new Republican Congress, he just brushed it off with some barely intelligible double talk.

He blamed the holding up of CIR on the House, as if CIR was a good thing, and it was all the House's fault for not passing it. Don't expect him to say that a mass deportation program is what would be the good thing, and it is the Democrat Senate that has stood in the way of that. He also FALSELY said that most Americans want to legalize illegal aliens. A statement that is 100% FALSE, with 2/3 of American OPPOSING amnesty.

Obama also uttered FALSE information on the economics of amnesty, claiming that it would get illegal aliens (of course he didn't call them that) to pay their taxes. No mention of course about the reduction of taxes paid because of the lower incomes that these migrant are willing to work for. No mention of the staggering $123 Billion/year America's economy is losing, to the remittances that immigrants routinely wire out of the country. No mention of the Bilions$$$ being lost to welfare payments to illegals' families, through the anchor baby racket and false documentation.

When it comes to immigration, Obama and the Democrats speak one language (BS), and the American people (the 2014 election showed) speaks another (the truth).

Obama said he wants the Republicans to tell him what they want. Here's your answer, Mr. President >> MASS DEPORTATION PROGRAM: OPERATION WETBACK II.

Obama also stated that he thought his CIR idea is what's "best for the country." PURE, BALDFACED LIE. Obama is shrewd. Only an idiot could think amnesty for illegal aliens is good for America.
Mexico will reconquer California, Arizona and the whole Southwest :ack-1:

:ack-1::laugh2:
What Mexicans Want from America The Message is Loud and Clear The Last Gringo

Why would an American support Mexico wanting to take over any portion of our country?

You're a damned troll who has nothing of intelligence to add to any conversation.

Forum List

Back