Yup! He's Still Going Foward with Amnesty

Well....Obama can not and should not open the gates of Hell just because he wants to.

Something will have to be done to stop him then.
There is the POWER OF THE PURSE. Obama today flipped the middle finger at the republican Congress and the American people, and declared war on the new Congress.
OK. Mr. president, you got it. But in wars there is a lot of collatteral damage, which YOU now will be causing.

The Congress can strip bare the allocations for Food Stamps, Medicaid, Obamaphones, EPA, civil rights groups. etc.
I don't like Obama, but I actually watched the speech and I didn't get that impression. He even gave some very nice compliments to Mitch McConnell. He didn't declare a war on the new Congress. I honestly just didn't see that.

He's BEGGING to be impeached, and most Americans would be GLAD TO SEE IT.

He really is.

Something's wrong with him!
He hates America. He's hell bent on destroying it. I don't think there's any other conclusion one can draw after seeing what he's done in the last six years, and he's still pulling the same lawless shit.

He's going to piss off just about everybody in politics from left to right before he's done. Democrats just got their asses kicked and it was BECAUSE of HIM, and don't think that that's not what they're all talking about behind closed doors right now. They know. They also know that if he goes ahead with this illegal defacto amnesty, they can kiss ANY hopes of a white house contender for '16 GOODBYE.
Day-um, man! You got me thinking the 54 Republicans senators might even be able to enlist the 13 Democrats they would need, to join an impeachment.
Stranger things have happened.

Yes, I said the President would go ahead with amnesty.

Let's threaten an injunction with SCOTUS as starters, while we see what McConnell and Boehner can negotiate.

There will be no return of 12mm people beyond the border: just won't happen. Don't think it.

Everything else is open for talk.

He really is.

He's a Kenyan, what did you expect?
Smartass is all you have left, isn't it, bubble head?

Well... idk... it's pretty much all you've ever had.

WE WON... GET OVER IT... ya... how does it feel knowing the vast majority of Americans are AGAINST YOU?

Choke on it.
Hey Welsher.

Well....Obama can not and should not open the gates of Hell just because he wants to.

He is a hard core lefty....he doesn't care about the Constitution or the health of the country...he just wants to bring America down to the level of the rest of the third world...

As to stopping him....it will take some smart people to do that...and the republicans arent' that good at this.....

He is a hard core lefty....he doesn't care about the Constitution or the health of the country...he just wants to bring America down to the level of the rest of the third world...

As to stopping him....it will take some smart people to do that...and the republicans arent' that good at this.....

Then they better hire some talent......

Yes, I said the President would go ahead with amnesty.

Let's threaten an injunction with SCOTUS as starters, while we see what McConnell and Boehner can negotiate.

There will be no return of 12mm people beyond the border: just won't happen. Don't think it.

Everything else is open for talk.
Sorry... Jake... but like the liberal agenda that just got it's teeth kicked in... so will go your leftist assumptions.

Illegal defacto amnesty by the kenyan will one way or another be thwarted, and deportations should resume some time in the near future, as the LAW dictates.

The obama ship is sinking... and more and more people are going to bail... fast.

He really is.

He's a Kenyan, what did you expect?
Smartass is all you have left, isn't it, bubble head?

Well... idk... it's pretty much all you've ever had.

WE WON... GET OVER IT... ya... how does it feel knowing the vast majority of Americans are AGAINST YOU?

Choke on it.
Hey Welsher.
You're even more pathetic than ever now.

Up 'til now they haven't had the power. We'll see how true your statement is in the coming months.

I think you're way off. I think they're fully energized now, and will be ready to take the kenyan on in any kind of a dog fight he wants to start.

I think you're way off. I think they're fully energized now, and will be ready to take the kenyan on in any kind of a dog fight he wants to start.

I thought they would be after 2010...and they weren't....I hope they understand that this is their last chance...there are only so many times the voters will give them power and just watch them do nothing....

I hope they cut the purse strings for amnesty...and his other attacks on the country....having watched them all these years...I don't think they have it in them....

another place to watch their resolve...appointments....

Anyone who thinks the Pres is kenyan, foreigner, and muslim is brain damaged: period. So you guys stay on your far right reactionary side of the play pen.

Impeachment and vetoes will fail, so why give the Pres a victory. An injunction with SCOTUS may be the best option.

Trying to outflank immigration with ACA defunding will result in either outright vetoes or EO to restore the funding.

Can he do that?

Just go ahead and give amnesty????

I thought this President ,who is unhinged and most Americans agree that he is, can be stopped after last night elections .....also "Republican National Committee (RNC) chairman Reince Priebus, promised Americans that if they deliver the Senate Majority to the GOP then Republicans will stop Obama’s planned executive amnesty."

So what is it going to be?

Does anybody know?
He already gave defacto amnesty for tens of millions.

Anyone who thinks the Pres is kenyan, foreigner, and muslim is brain damaged: period. So you guys stay on your far right reactionary side of the play pen.

Impeachment and vetoes will fail, so why give the Pres a victory. An injunction with SCOTUS may be the best option.

Trying to outflank immigration with ACA defunding will result in either outright vetoes or EO to restore the funding.
Yur soundin' pretty unhinged there, Jakey. What's the matter... nobody buying your hyperbole anymore?

You did it to yourself, son. All these years of pretending to be one thing while spouting another, always with the same old, tired lines and names. I'm afraid America has rejected your type, Jake, and your ideas. So whether you can wrap your head around it or not, the facts have been embraced now. The vast majority of the country believe obama when speaks with his own lips of his kenyan home, and his wife when she refers to kenya as his homeland, and when he speaks with his own mouth, over and over, about his muslim faith. Sorry you have a bad problem dealing with those facts, but, I'm afraid you're the odd man out on this one, the minority, and growing smaller by the day.

Take a break, Jakey, think over your old schtick. It's tired, worn out, people are moving on and you're being left behind like yesterday's bad habit.

Last edited:

The President can not FUND anything by EO. Retard.

Odd that paintmyhouse returned right after the shellacking.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Outflanking Obama on this would be so easy. Just make E Verify mandatory IMMEDIATELY and start fining any business caught hiring an illegal $100K per offense.
No jobs, no need to deport, they will go home on their own.

Incorrect.

The POTUS has discretionary spending that he can essentially spend on whatever he likes.

I'd spend mine on hooker and blow, but if Obama rather spend his on lawn care personnel, more power to him.

Incorrect.

The POTUS has discretionary spending that he can essentially spend on whatever he likes.

I'd spend mine on hooker and blow, but if Obama rather spend his on lawn care personnel, more power to him.
Provide a link to this supposed slush fund the President has.

2i409d.png

Forum List

Back