Yup! He's Still Going Foward with Amnesty

Anyone who thinks the Pres is kenyan, foreigner, and muslim is brain damaged: period. So you guys stay on your far right reactionary side of the play pen.

Impeachment and vetoes will fail, so why give the Pres a victory. An injunction with SCOTUS may be the best option.

Trying to outflank immigration with ACA defunding will result in either outright vetoes or EO to restore the funding.
The President can not FUND anything by EO. Retard.

Incorrect.

The POTUS has discretionary spending that he can essentially spend on whatever he likes.

I'd spend mine on hooker and blow, but if Obama rather spend his on lawn care personnel, more power to him.
Provide a link to this supposed slush fund the President has.

You truly are a Marine aren't you?

How do you think Bush sent troops to Iraq for 60 days without asking anyone? Or Obama sent troops to Africa without asking anyone? Discretionary spending that the POTUS has to act without waiting for Congress.

Just to name a few things they spend that money on.

Anyone who thinks the Pres is kenyan, foreigner, and muslim is brain damaged: period. So you guys stay on your far right reactionary side of the play pen.

Impeachment and vetoes will fail, so why give the Pres a victory. An injunction with SCOTUS may be the best option.

Trying to outflank immigration with ACA defunding will result in either outright vetoes or EO to restore the funding.

Outflanking Obama on this would be so easy. Just make E Verify mandatory IMMEDIATELY and start fining any business caught hiring an illegal $100K per offense.
No jobs, no need to deport, they will go home on their own.
Yeah well the DOJ works for Obama, so... if the President is a crook... crime is the law.

Just make E Verify mandatory IMMEDIATELY and start fining any business caught hiring an illegal $100K per offense.

States would have to do that on their own...then he could go after them the way he has gone after Arizona...and the Dept. of Justice is in the executive branch....

The Pres has a lot of power.

Mitch and John are sitting down with him Friday (?), so let's hope the three of them start talking sensibly.

Just make E Verify mandatory IMMEDIATELY and start fining any business caught hiring an illegal $100K per offense.

States would have to do that on their own...then he could go after them the way he has gone after Arizona...and the Dept. of Justice is in the executive branch....

True , states would have to voluntarily comply with E verify, but as the saying goes "money talks and bullshit walks" threaten to take some of their federal funding and states would get with the program, and CONGRESS controls that.

By the way, Customs is part of Homeland Security, not the Justice Department. The Justice Dep't has nothing to do with fines for hiring illegals.

I mean Homeland still answer to the POTUS but they aren't the Justice Dept. And Congress could correct that to, just cut funding.

True , states would have to voluntarily comply with E verify, but as the saying goes "money talks and bullshit walks" threaten to take some of their federal funding and states would get with the program, and CONGRESS controls that.

By the way, Customs is part of Homeland Security, not the Justice Department. The Justice Dep't has nothing to do with fines for hiring illegals.

I mean Homeland still answer to the POTUS but they aren't the Justice Dept. And Congress could correct that to, just cut funding.
Uhm... here is a document from the DOJ about law enforced by the DOJ wrt. hiring illegals.

http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/osc/pdf/publications/EmployGuideJul09.pdf

I believe the way it works is ICE goes after the illegals and traffickers of illegals and the DOJ goes after the employers. No?

Last edited:
Well....Obama can not and should not open the gates of Hell just because he wants to.

Something will have to be done to stop him then.
There is the POWER OF THE PURSE. Obama today flipped the middle finger at the republican Congress and the American people, and declared war on the new Congress.
OK. Mr. president, you got it. But in wars there is a lot of collatteral damage, which YOU now will be causing.

The Congress can strip bare the allocations for Food Stamps, Medicaid, Obamaphones, EPA, civil rights groups. etc.
I don't like Obama, but I actually watched the speech and I didn't get that impression. He even gave some very nice compliments to Mitch McConnell. He didn't declare a war on the new Congress. I honestly just didn't see that.
What do you call saying he's going to declare amnesty for illegal aliens ? As McConnell said > that's like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

Yes, I said the President would go ahead with amnesty.

Let's threaten an injunction with SCOTUS as starters, while we see what McConnell and Boehner can negotiate.

There will be no return of 12mm people beyond the border: just won't happen. Don't think it.

Everything else is open for talk.
Nonsense. Mass deportation is and always has been the other side of the coin, and is th eonly sensible solution to the international invasion of our shores and borders.. Operation Wetback II is in order right now. Amnesty is ridiculous.

CDZ - MASS DEPORTATION Not Amnesty US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He's BEGGING to be impeached, and most Americans would be GLAD TO SEE IT.

He really is.

Something's wrong with him!
He hates America. He's hell bent on destroying it. I don't think there's any other conclusion one can draw after seeing what he's done in the last six years, and he's still pulling the same lawless shit.

He's going to piss off just about everybody in politics from left to right before he's done. Democrats just got their asses kicked and it was BECAUSE of HIM, and don't think that that's not what they're all talking about behind closed doors right now. They know. They also know that if he goes ahead with this illegal defacto amnesty, they can kiss ANY hopes of a white house contender for '16 GOODBYE.
Day-um, man! You got me thinking the 54 Republicans senators might even be able to enlist the 13 Democrats they would need, to join an impeachment.

His own party is going to meet with him and tell him to chill. The country is in no mood for more of his end runs around the will of the people.
They see long term. They know the narcissist in chief is just temporary and they'll have to clean up the mess...if there's anything left...

He's not going to do anything. He's finished.

Yes, I said the President would go ahead with amnesty.

Let's threaten an injunction with SCOTUS as starters, while we see what McConnell and Boehner can negotiate.

There will be no return of 12mm people beyond the border: just won't happen. Don't think it.

Everything else is open for talk.

Close the border and enforce immigration laws.
No amnesty. No dream act..no more BS... no bypassing immigration laws.
Deport all illegals.

..and all that BS will keep them tied up and the democrats approval ratings would plummet if obama tries to obstruct the will of the people....when obama is finally gone and his veto isn't in play THEN some corrections will be made. Either way there will be no amnesty.

Outflanking Obama on this would be so easy. Just make E Verify mandatory IMMEDIATELY and start fining any business caught hiring an illegal $100K per offense.
No jobs, no need to deport, they will go home on their own.

yeah..do all that and CLOSE and ENFORCE the border...Then start deporting all illegals.

Problem solved.

Incorrect.

The POTUS has discretionary spending that he can essentially spend on whatever he likes.

I'd spend mine on hooker and blow, but if Obama rather spend his on lawn care personnel, more power to him.

obama can't fund anything with "discretionary spending"..you're clueless.

Incorrect.

Provide a link to this supposed slush fund the President has.

You truly are a Marine aren't you?

How do you think Bush sent troops to Iraq for 60 days without asking anyone? Or Obama sent troops to Africa without asking anyone? Discretionary spending that the POTUS has to act without waiting for Congress.

Just to name a few things they spend that money on.
I repeat link to this supposed slush fund. The President sent troops using military funds already approved by Congress.

lmaobama-democrat-voters-crossing-border-political-humor-500x362.jpg

Well....Obama can not and should not open the gates of Hell just because he wants to.

There is the POWER OF THE PURSE. Obama today flipped the middle finger at the republican Congress and the American people, and declared war on the new Congress.
OK. Mr. president, you got it. But in wars there is a lot of collatteral damage, which YOU now will be causing.

The Congress can strip bare the allocations for Food Stamps, Medicaid, Obamaphones, EPA, civil rights groups. etc.
I don't like Obama, but I actually watched the speech and I didn't get that impression. He even gave some very nice compliments to Mitch McConnell. He didn't declare a war on the new Congress. I honestly just didn't see that.
To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
Voltaire

meaningless chatter.
We spent 6 years listening to him spin, twist, distort and lie as he unilaterally makes/chooses to ignore laws in order to bypass the will of the people.
See,we're done listening to him. We've heard enough.

Forum List

Back