Youths attack gay man outside of Ohio bar

Why do libbie darling groups hate each other so much? Hey libbies will pretending this didn't happen prevent it from happening again?

I trust that this bloke is telling the truth, but I do know that a small minority of people will make up stories and pretend to have been a 'victim' when they weren't.

Noomi the only reason you wrote that was because the alleged attackers look like Obama . Had he alleged rednecks attacked you would not be suggesting it was a hoax

No that is not why at all. There is no video of the incident, all we have is his word against others and we have no proof that anything even happened.

No that is not why at all. There is no video of the incident, all we have is his word against others and we have no proof that anything even happened.

so if I post a rape story where there is no video, like in 99.999% of the cases , you will immediately bring up the possibility it's a false rape claim?

Gay bashing is still a wilding sport in America.

This shit happens ever damned day.

Why is this particular crime being brought to our attention?

This is to be expected! Attacks on gays have become more numerous every place that has attempted to normalize homosexuality. It should not be a surprise.

Forum List

Back