Youth becoming more Racist... Support for Barry Fades...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/03/us/politics/03students.html?_r=1&hp

Fewer Young Voters See Themselves as Democrats

By KIRK JOHNSON
Published: September 2, 2010

Though many students are liberals on social issues, the economic reality of a weak job market has taken a toll on their loyalties: far fewer 18- to 29-year-olds now identify themselves as Democrats compared with 2008.

“Is the recession, which is hitting young people very hard, doing lasting or permanent damage to what looked like a good Democratic advantage with this age group?” asked Scott Keeter, the director of survey research at the Pew Research Center, a nonpartisan group. “The jury is still out.”

Damn... It may be Uglier than '94...

:)

peace...

Mal...

Maybe you could explain something for me.

I understand the propaganda value of "Hussein". It invokes the image of that WMD hoarding, terrorist supporting dictator Saddam Hussein. To the simple minded, it also serves as a constant reminder that Obama is not a "Real American" like the rest of us.

What is the intent of the "Barry"??
Is the fact that Barack was known as Barry as a child somehow supposed to rally the forces? Its not like Richard Nixon being called "Dick". What do you gain with the Barry references?

Could you possibly check the Conservative playbook and find out?

Mal...

I understand the propaganda value of "Hussein". It invokes the image of that WMD hoarding, terrorist supporting dictator Saddam Hussein. To the simple minded, it also serves as a constant reminder that Obama is not a "Real American" like the rest of us.

Is the fact that Barack was known as Barry as a child somehow supposed to rally the forces? Its not like Richard Nixon being called "Dick". What do you gain with the Barry references?

Barry Hussein Obama is a Classic...

It tells a Story... Gives some Context to the at least some of the Life that has been the Messianic One's...

Why so Serious?... :rofl:

peace...

The Democratic advantage over the Republicans in party affiliation among young voters, including those who "lean" to a party, reached a whopping 62% to 30% margin in 2008. But by the end of 2009 this 32-point margin had shrunk to just 14 points: 54% Democrat, 40% Republican.

Your ass is still getting whipped

Nevertheless, anyone in the Democratic party with their head on straight would have to be concerned about the trend. It's not what you want to see. Going from 32 to 14 points in that amount of time is significant.

Mal...

It tells a Story... Gives some Context to the at least some of the Life that has been the Messianic One's...

I think you should use O'Bama, because it gives a nice Irish flare.

Mal...

peace...

Sorry..

Still makes no sense. Who cares if he was called Barry as a kid? Do you really get any propaganda jump out of "Barry"??

I know you giggle and say "I just called him Barry"

But do you really think anyone cares?

Mal...

peace...

Sorry..

Still makes no sense. Who cares if he was called Barry as a kid? Do you really get any propaganda jump out of "Barry"??

besides you? probably not, but you've got enough care for all of us on this important issue.

thanks for having our backs :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Sorry..

besides you? probably not, but you've got enough care for all of us on this important issue.

thanks for having our backs :thup:

Any time del....any time

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The first four words in the title are, of course, bullshit.

But there's something interesting about my generation's balance between the Dems and the GOP. The Goopers could make some inroads to the under 30 crowd if they shut up about the social wedge issues and instead focused the rhetoric--and actually practiced--entitlement reform, budget issues, etc. In other words, less theocracy and more libertarianism-ish stuff.

Paul Ryan is one of the few Goopers in Congress that I could see rising to power on the backs of the younger generation. The trade off? If you leave the bible-thumping alone, you may not get the bible-thumpers out to the polls.

Last edited:
Mal...

I think you should use O'Bama, because it gives a nice Irish flare.

He Claimed Cracker in a VERY Rare Case this Past Patty's Day or last... I Forget...

He did so because of the Holiday and because of his white Mother...

At that time, I was calling him O'bama

You unoriginal BASTARD!... ;)

peace...

Mal...

peace...

Sorry..

Damn... Apparently you do... How many Posts is this now?...

Barry, is that you?... :rofl:

peace...

Democrats' Edge Among Millennials Slips - Pew Research Center

The Democratic advantage over the Republicans in party affiliation among young voters, including those who "lean" to a party, reached a whopping 62% to 30% margin in 2008. But by the end of 2009 this 32-point margin had shrunk to just 14 points: 54% Democrat, 40% Republican.

Only someone like you could see numbers falling like that in 2 years and thinks it's a good sign for democrats.

Mal...

peace...

Sorry..

Obviously you care.

But there's something interesting about my generation's balance between the Dems and the GOP. The Goopers could make some inroads to the under 30 crowd if they shut up about the social wedge issues and instead focused the rhetoric--and actually practiced--entitlement reform, budget issues, etc. In other words, less theocracy and more libertarianism-ish stuff.

Paul Ryan is one of the few Goopers in Congress that I could see rising to power on the backs of the younger generation. The trade off? If you leave the bible-thumping alone, you may not get the bible-thumpers out to the polls.

Didn't you get the memo? Everyone that doesn't support Obama is a racist. Therefore the first four words are accurate.

Nope, you Dishonest Fucks call People who Disagree with Obama "Racist"... You do it and your Heros and Leaders do it... Own it.

As for making Inroads...

This Story Illustrates that they already are, but thanks for the Advice! :lol:

peace...

Ironically and Quite Poetically, the same People who call those who Disagree with Obama "Racists" are the same People who call those who don't Support Gay Marriage "Closet Cases"...

I wonder why they Project in both Cases?

Silky is an Example of this.

Silky... Who are you on the other Site? :lol:

peace...

Nevertheless, anyone in the Democratic party with their head on straight would have to be concerned about the trend. It's not what you want to see. Going from 32 to 14 points in that amount of time is significant.
.....And, Hillary was a slam-dunk to get the Democratic-nomination (for the Presidency), in '08.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back