Fewer Young Voters See Themselves as Democrats

This is pretty astounding considering our Universities are dominated by 60's radical Left Wing lunatics. All that indoctrination yet the kids know better. Brain Washing doesn't always work. This is proof.

Do you have evidence that universities are "dominated" by '60s radical left wing lunatics, or is that just more of that right wing, anti-intellectualism that you hear day in and day out on hate radio?

Ever been in a faculty lounge when a prof, grading papers, starts howling in laughter? He/she has just caught a student who ticked 'em off by expressing the WRONG opinions in a foul up that justifies at least a grade reduction of two -- A becomes C -- and there goes the twit's GPA.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I HAVE seen it -- with my own eyes. Rhetorical precept PRIMARY SURVIVAL: do NOT tick off your audience -- especially if the audience has the power of a) the police state; b) mob riots; c) a job with a paycheck; or d) the power of the red ink pen.

When was the last time YOU called YOUR boss a fucking idiot with his stupid nose up his fat butt? Or a current spouse, ditto

Same principle applies.

So some students are stupid, have weak logical analysis skills, and come up with some very funny answers on papers and exams. That in no way supports the contention that "Universities are dominated by 60's radical Left Wing lunatics". I've yet to see any evidence to support that claim made by LibocalypseNow.

BTW, I've disagreed with professors, including some Jesuits, and never got a lame C for it. I wonder why? In fact, I've been given kudos for my research and logic. Nope, that statement made is just a meme created by the anti-intellectual right, to justify why there's so little intellectual leadership on the right.

You're right, it wasn't balance. It showed a surplus, using the unified budget accounting method in place since 1966.

The national debt increased by $133 billion in fiscal year 2001.

You can get the data here.

A budget surplus is not managed by changes of values of assets and liablities, it's managed by revenues and expenditures. Nice try at moving the goal posts.

I haven't moved anything. The national debt increased by $133 billion in fiscal year 2001, meaning they spent more than they took in, like every other year. The closest we came to a balanced budget was in 2000 when the deficit was $17b.

Forum List

Back