2.Marxism
3.Fascism / Communism

My list.

And youre are ??

Today and before.

For me only today.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I change me from Progessive to Communism. Even Communism in my list even not the best politicial. Czechs before, Greece today, Spain today, Cuba today. Cuba are one half of Cruz. Canada are second half of Cruz. Canada are Liberalism and US and U.K maybe Germany have christians portion. Sweden and Finland are Democration and in Sweden Capitalism and Fascism.

1.Liberalism
2.Marxism
3.Fascism / Communism

My list.

And youre are ??

Today and before.

For me only today.

I. Pinochetism.

II. Anti-Marxism.

III. Anti-Leftism.

What.

I fully support the ideology of General Augusto Pinochet, on everything from dealing with Leftists and Marxists to how he transformed the Economy of Chile. I'm huge fan of Pinochetism.

My other two best ideologies are Anti-Marxism and Anti-Leftism, both are enemies of Society in general, so it's good to be against them.

1. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you.
  2. Integrity after all that isn't covered by #1.
  3. Objectivity before subjectivity.
As for all the rest -- Marxism, Liberalism, Conservatism, etc. -- I don't care about them as ideologies I might espouse or reject. They each have something positive to offer just as each has its downsides. The trick is to ditch ideology, which is little other than an amalgam of ideas cobbled together and bundled up in a pretty box with a bow tied on top, and get informed in a scholarly way, that is objectively, and then apply what one has learned to situations and people. If it fits "this or that" ideology, it does; if it doesn't it doesn't. However, I'll be damned before I buy into/reject an idea because it is part of a given ideology of which I like/dislike some aspect(s) or adherents, or of which I am not well informed.

Last edited:
1.Liberalism
2.Marxism
3.Fascism / Communism

My list.

And youre are ??

Today and before.

For me only today.

I. Pinochetism.

II. Anti-Marxism.

III. Anti-Leftism.

What.

I fully support the ideology of General Augusto Pinochet, on everything from dealing with Leftists and Marxists to how he transformed the Economy of Chile. I'm huge fan of Pinochetism.

My other two best ideologies are Anti-Marxism and Anti-Leftism, both are enemies of Society in general, so it's good to be against them.
Pinochetism? You mean you're a huge fan of neo-liberalism I believe. That and dictatorship.

1.Liberalism
2.Marxism
3.Fascism / Communism

My list.

And youre are ??

Today and before.

For me only today.

I. Pinochetism.

II. Anti-Marxism.

III. Anti-Leftism.

What.

Pinochetism? You mean you're a huge fan of neo-liberalism I believe. That and dictatorship.

General Augusto Pinochet saved Chile from Marxism, or else Chile would have become like Cuba. There's nothing wrong with Dictatorship.

1.Liberalism
2.Marxism
3.Fascism / Communism

My list.

And youre are ??

Today and before.

For me only today.

I. Pinochetism.

II. Anti-Marxism.

III. Anti-Leftism.

What.

General Augusto Pinochet saved Chile from Marxism, or else Chile would have become like Cuba. There's nothing wrong with Dictatorship.
There's nothing wrong with Dictatorship.
I suppose you would hold that to be relative.

Or I went on the species Fascism tied for third place now think Nazism is better but I can not change now in the editing but I think Communism is the third best time.

Nazism loses in WW2 so they aren't the best ideologi. But 4th place.

Conservative are in 5th place even they though about white statement but I will Cruz over Trump in election 2016 because i'm tired about Trump he's the new Bush and before I like Bush I hate Bush with old Communist and Catholic friend mr Abdul he against whites in US and nazi of Germany 71 and 77 year back when Poland lose.

Forum List

Back