You're Stuck With ROMNEY!!!!

It all depends upon who gets that magic number of 270 electoral votes. As of this post, it looks like Perry or Romney. Romney expands the map. Perry energizes the base. Though all of the candidates are almost perfect for the job, I think that is how it will shake out. Romney or Perry.
Romney does not expand the map. He shrinks the map. He will not get Southern votes. He will not get Southern Baptist votes. Period. He will not get extremist teabagger votes. They will stay home, disgusted.

Not with the threat of getting Obama back, they won't.
Do you really think so, Defiant1? Southern Baptists will put politics ahead of their faith? I don't believe it. I know too many of them to imagine them voting for someone who they have officially regarded as a cultist. It's in the SB charter, it's in their writings, it's what they believe.

We'll see.

Romney does not expand the map. He shrinks the map. He will not get Southern votes. He will not get Southern Baptist votes. Period. He will not get extremist teabagger votes. They will stay home, disgusted.

Exactly. The only votes he'll get are establishment Repub votes and those who would violate their own principles that they've been espousing/bellowing from the top of their lungs since '08 .

Cool.

So Obama will win.

Looking at 9.1 unemployment, concerns of a second recession, a growing debt, an unbalanced budget....i cant believe Obama being a shoe in makes you happy.

Why? DO you not give a crap about the unemployed?

Thats pathetic. You should care aboput your fellow American.
The House controls the purse. You're not fooling anyone with your 'Blame Obama' bullshit. He has no legislative power. Get your GOP leaders to pass some jobs bills and get America back to work. They've been in control for almost a year and haven't done shit to help American workers. All they've done is get our credit rating lowered.

Why do you keep pushing Romney down our throats? The first primary isn't until February. This is still october.

We have had dozens of front runners. there was a time not so long ago that the Great Haircut was in the lead. He vanished without a trace. The Bachman Overdrive was the anointed one. She is polling 7% and declining.

And of course Sainted Sarah. What happened to her?

We will make up our own minds, thank you very much. The only joy we have is in seeing you consistently wrong.

Campaign workers are fleeing Bachmann in DROVES.

Perry has 30 years of skeletons in his closet - he's a career politician who has used lax Texas laws to enrich himself. Whether it's legal or not, the rest of the country will not like what they hear.

Poor Sarah - very quietly - announced that, after all, she will not be running.

I called that, too.

Wow. You're good.
It was a gimmie.
04.gif

Exactly. The only votes he'll get are establishment Repub votes and those who would violate their own principles that they've been espousing/bellowing from the top of their lungs since '08 .

Cool.

So Obama will win.

Looking at 9.1 unemployment, concerns of a second recession, a growing debt, an unbalanced budget....i cant believe Obama being a shoe in makes you happy.

Why? DO you not give a crap about the unemployed?

Thats pathetic. You should care aboput your fellow American.
The House controls the purse. You're not fooling anyone with your 'Blame Obama' bullshit. He has no legislative power. Get your GOP leaders to pass some jobs bills and get America back to work. They've been in control for almost a year and haven't done shit to help American workers. All they've done is get our credit rating lowered.

The bills are sitting in the Senate.... Glad I could help.

I used to say that I'd vote for the 1st person who walked out of a Kwik-E-Mart instead of the last Repub Pres. but it wasn't because of whatever religious beliefs he may espouse to have. Teavangelists, on the other hand, would be voting contrary to their religious beliefs if they voted for a Mormon right?

I believe so.
Another bigot. Not that I'm surprised at all.

Wow. Attacking someone's faith. Bet none of your Righty friends will call you on that, either.

Another bigot. Not that I'm surprised at all.

Wow. Attacking someone's faith. Bet none of your Righty friends will call you on that, either.
Yes, Dot com is a bigot, a religious bigot. I don't believe he is a righty, though.

And you're a partisan dope. I'm an atheist. I don't particularly care for most organized religions especially monotheistic ones. Do you know what those are?

Yes, Dot com is a bigot, a religious bigot. I don't believe he is a righty, though.

And you're a partisan dope. I'm an atheist. I don't particularly care for most organized religions especially monotheistic ones. Do you know what those are?
And there you go; you judge others simply because of their religion. Being an atheist doesn't make you immune from being called a bigot when you do that.

Bigot.

:lol:

What happened to the 'Power of the Tea Party"?

I called it long ago: you wingnuts will settle for what the establishment gives you, no matter what you say.

"No more McCains!" you said.

"No more RINOs!" you said.

"A REAL conservative this time!" you said.

SUCKERS! :lol:

When did the Primary end?
Oh...is this premature?

And there you go; you judge others simply because of their religion. Being an atheist doesn't make you immune from being called a bigot when you do that.

Bigot.

I just want Repubs (christians of one type or another) to keep it to themselves which they don't seem to be able to do. See Matthew 6:6 and Art VI, Para 3 of the U.S. Constitution. You should pos-rep me for instructing you.
http://bible.cc/matthew/6-6.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Religious_Test_Clause

Last edited:

Bigot.

What am I a bigot about oh wise one? I'm reading the Constitution: Art VI, para 3. What are you reading?

Bigot.

I just want Repubs (christians of one type or anotherto keep it to themselves which they don't seem to be able to do. See Matthew 6:6 and Art VI, Para 3 of the U.S. Constitution. You should pos-rep me for instructing you.
Matthew 6:6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
No Religious Test Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They don't have to keep it to themselves.

Nor do Jews.

Nor do Muslims.

You should read the Constitution.

And, why you refer me to the bible is beyond me. That's pretty weird.

Bigot.

I just want Repubs (christians of one type or anotherto keep it to themselves which they don't seem to be able to do. See Matthew 6:6 and Art VI, Para 3 of the U.S. Constitution. You should pos-rep me for instructing you.
Matthew 6:6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Nor do Jews.

Nor do Muslims.

I like to know what my political opponents are making a mockery of (being hypocrits) ;) FWIW- I'm a honorably discharged, former active-duty, vet so..... question my motives if you're so inclined :eusa_whistle:

What happened to the 'Power of the Tea Party"?

I called it long ago: you wingnuts will settle for what the establishment gives you, no matter what you say.

"No more McCains!" you said.

"No more RINOs!" you said.

"A REAL conservative this time!" you said.

SUCKERS! :lol:

No, we are stuck with Obama and we aren't going to take it any longer than we have to!

Thank you for your thoughts, though.

Nor do Jews.

Nor do Muslims.

I like to know what my political opponents are making a mockery of (being hypocrits) ;) FWIW- I'm a honorably discharged, former active-duty, vet so..... question my motives if you're so inclined :eusa_whistle:
Oh, you assumed I am a Christian?

Now, that's funny.

And, your military service doesn't make you immune from being called a bigot when you judge others based solely on their religion, either.

Nor do Jews.

Nor do Muslims.

Oh, you assumed I am a Christian?

Now, that's funny.

And, your military service doesn't make you immune from being called a bigot when you judge others based solely on their religion, either.

I wasn't referring to you oh humble one. :rolleyes: I was referring to the republicans, like the ones that follow Perry's pastor & make it a big deal :eusa_wall: :eusa_shhh: :lol:

Forum List

Back