“You’re not making your parents proud by being rude and disruptive.”

Junior is a typical brainless right-wing jerk. Look at the title of his book: "Triggered: How the Left (that ill-defined, nebulous group of whoever they are) Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us (whoever "us" is). Blame someone else (the "they" folks) for all your troubles and give forth no ideas of any importance.

This comes hard on the heels of his absurd and totally disrespectful statement that a visit to the cemetery at which our nation's heroes are buried caused him to reflect on the "sacrifices" his family has made. He is as disgusting as his Daddy Bonespurs.

You are all pretty much off topic.

Let me remind you of the question at the heart of the thread.

Is the alt right imploding ?
I do not even know what the alt right is. You guys are like a bunch of cackling women. The worst ones who do not mind their own business and hurt or destroy others.

Donald Trump Jr walks out of Triggered book launch after heckling – from supporters

Yes she actually said that.

Juniors book plugging tour backfires and descends into far right civil war. Hilarious given the premise of this serious political treatise is that leftie commies wont allow the right to speak. I suspect that Junior has actually written more books than he has read.

Anyway,dry your tears of laughter and consider this. Is the alt right imploding ?
More than likely those the article claims as supporters were plants from the left.

Donald Trump Jr walks out of Triggered book launch after heckling – from supporters

Juniors book plugging tour backfires and descends into far right civil war. Hilarious given the premise of this serious political treatise is that leftie commies wont allow the right to speak. I suspect that Junior has actually written more books than he has read.

Anyway,dry your tears of laughter and consider this. Is the alt right imploding ?
Lol
You need to mind your own business you fat tub of shit...

Junior is a typical brainless right-wing jerk. Look at the title of his book: "Triggered: How the Left (that ill-defined, nebulous group of whoever they are) Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us (whoever "us" is). Blame someone else (the "they" folks) for all your troubles and give forth no ideas of any importance.

This comes hard on the heels of his absurd and totally disrespectful statement that a visit to the cemetery at which our nation's heroes are buried caused him to reflect on the "sacrifices" his family has made. He is as disgusting as his Daddy Bonespurs.
Only FOX showed the ceremony at Arlington this morning. Frankly, if a choice had to be made between N. Korea Kim and the Prog media/entertainers to survive. Most of us would take Kim.

I highly doubt that those were Trump supporters doing the heckling...despite it being a Turning Points event, I am sure the hecklers were not Trumpers…..

Still doesn't change the fact that Trump Jr. is a moron...….

Only FOX showed the ceremony at Arlington this morning. Frankly, if a choice had to be made between N. Korea Kim and the Prog media/entertainers to survive. Most of us would take Kim.

What does this have to do with Bonespur's asinine spawn?

Geez, you’re stupid.
Jr’s strategy is playing out as expected. Lefty intolerance is manifesting itself exactly as he predicted.

The Guardian isn't fit to wipe one's ass with and I'm not surprised it is source material for such a pathetic talking pile of pig shit. If anyone not to the left of Fidel Castro attempts to get a fair hearing or treatment at UCLA then they should
have their head examined or fire their publicist, or both.

This is just more of the same trolling from an absolute dope.

Forum List

Back