Your solution to the ME crisis

Posting on these forums probably is a waste of time - but so is watching TV. It's entertainment.

i learn a lot, and there are more than a few embarrassed and less arrogant zionists out there who have tried to engage me in public discussion of some sort or another...and often to the delight of those listening in. it is knd of funny. the zionist usually begins with some proclamation or another, i respectfully say something like "i am not sure if that is entirely true"...i always do try to be polite. they follow with "you have no idea what you are talking about? and then i proceed to demonstrate to them that i actually do know what i am talking about.

seattle is a pretty informal city and people engage each other freely so this happens more often than one would think. sometimes, if it occurs in an eating establishment or bar/pool hall, i go to leave afterwards and find out my check or tab has been taken care of.

for all those who now want to hit me with a "drunk paddy" slur. which is somewhat on this board , because i mentioned bars, i am the designated driver.

Reab -

It is the strange thing about forums such as this that the usual response to an informed response is "You have no idea what you are talking about".

I got told this yesterday by someone who had just told me that Dubai was a country.

Reab -

It is the strange thing about forums such as this that the usual response to an informed response is "You have no idea what you are talking about".

I got told this yesterday by someone who had just told me that Dubai was a country.

i think it is common, people saying things without checking their facts...or a willingness to believe something without considering what is actually happening just because it fits their agenda.

personally, i like to fight an enemy with their own sword. i will give israel credit for their press, not all but most. the press on arab states is beginning to catch up though, which is encouraging. al jazeera is impressive.

things take time.

"i learn a lot..."

- "and there are more than a few embarrassed and less arrogant zionists out there who have tried to engage me in public discussion of some sort or another"

- "the zionist usually begins with some proclamation or another"

- "i respectfully say something like look ("jewboy") i am not sure if that is entirely true."

- "i always do try to be polite. they (the "kikes") follow with "you have no idea what you are talking about?"

- "and then i proceed to demonstrate to them that i actually do know what i am talking about."

"seattle is a pretty informal city and people engage each other freely so this happens more often than one would think. sometimes, if it occurs in an eating establishment or bar/pool hall, i go to leave afterwards and find out my check or tab has been taken care of.
for all those who now want to hit me
with a "drunk paddy" slur. which is somewhat on this board , because i mentioned bars, i am the designated driver."

shut-up nazi....

Read the link I provided above... Mohammed Atta's closest german friend tells in no uncertain terms that the plight of the palestinian people made him suffer on a personal level and was the main reason for his virulent anti-americanism.

That is such total horseshit....it's like me saying that I "suffer on a personal level" for the fate of North American Indians and have thus decided to become "virulently" anti-American.

If he suffered so much, perhaps he should have gone to Palestine and helped build schools or worked in a medical clinic?

The only people who suffer personally in Palestine are Palestinians - not Germans.

Atta was a Saudi, we should have invaded SA and kicked some sheik ass and liberate the women and the oil.
Germany better watch its step or they'll get another beating as well.

yeah right

only it was the Russians not you yanx at all that beat the Nazis

you beat and nuked the nips, the japs but the Russians zapped the krauts almost alone

I would truly hate to be your son and I hope such ignorant fools are prevented from ever breeding

yes, be banned sweetie

kvetch, et al,

(OFF TOPIC)

Just to correct the record.

Neither the US, the UK or the USSR defeated the Germans during WWII.

yeah right

only it was the Russians not you yanx at all that beat the Nazis

you beat and nuked the nips, the japs but the Russians zapped the krauts almost alone
(COMMENT)

It was the Allied Powers! Each contributed to the defeat of Germany.

I would truly hate to be your son and I hope such ignorant fools are prevented from ever breeding

NOTE:
Marcus Tullius Cicero said:
It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back