Zone1 Your religion had better be kept within "confines" or else!

I agree that perversion has gained widespread acceptance but being a witness and standing on the truth of God's word isn't impossible. It's just that the price of doing so is far higher today and that price is only going to go higher in the times ahead. I don't doubt that some of these groups will even begin killing Christians who refuse to be silent. He never said it would be easy...
If that happens, you might have something to complain about. Until then, it's just a bunch of childish whining.

No it does not

The Constitution prevents the establishment of government church which is not the same thing at all
Seems they like to quote the Establishment Clause but leave out half of it:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

They didn't make stuff up. They applied the Due Process and Equal Protection clauses of the 14th amendment to the case.

They made stuff up. At best Obergfell should have just forced other States to recognize SSM licenses issued by States that issue them, just as they recognize all out of state marriage licenses.

And Roe tried to end an argument that just made it worse and more heated for decades before being properly overturned.

Only Dred Scott and Plessey are worse than Roe and Obergfell, with Chevron coming in 5th.

If that happens, you might have something to complain about.
My point isn't complaining. In fact, just the opposite. Christians who follow Christ's command to witness and share the good news always do so at a risk of rejection and that's just part of the deal. These days, people are very much more likely to lash out with anger and that, sadly, is just a part of the deal as well. No harm, no foul, no point in complaining. People have to choose. They can choose now or they will be compelled by future events to do so.

They made stuff up. At best Obergfell should have just forced other States to recognize SSM licenses issued by States that issue them, just as they recognize all out of state marriage licenses.

And Roe tried to end an argument that just made it worse and more heated for decades before being properly overturned.

Only Dred Scott and Plessey are worse than Roe and Obergfell, with Chevron coming in 5th.

More nonsense against same sex marriages. But same sex marriages do not effect you in any way.

More nonsense against same sex marriages. But same sex marriages do not effect you in any way.

Affecting isn't the issue, making stuff up to get a desired result is, and that's what Obergfell did.

SSM is a new concept, something made up in the past few decades.

This is what one poster implied about my anti-homo view (which appears to be God's view as well :rolleyes: amazingly...)

That such a view is OK within the "confines" of my religion

the implication being that I had best keep it there. I had best not try to influence society in general that being homo is perverse and sinful, shouldn't be accepted by gummit...etc..

Well, there you have it, Folks.. what is wrong w/ this sick country

Only heathen are allowed to influence society!
This is a lie.

You and other bigots on the Christo-fascist right are at complete liberty to hate whomever you want.

This is what one poster implied about my anti-homo view (which appears to be God's view as well :rolleyes: amazingly...)

the implication being that I had best keep it there. I had best not try to influence society in general that being homo is perverse and sinful, shouldn't be accepted by gummit...etc..

God (being the Creator of mankind and the universe) has declared His Laws. All mankind is subject to God's Law, whether they like it or not. Just because someone rejects the existence of God does NOT let them off of the hook. God's Law makes clear what is good and what is evil. We would not know what "sin" (transgression of the Law) is without first knowing what His Laws are.

Both Testaments (Old and New) make it VERY clear that homosexuality is a major sin. We're all sinners in one way or the other and Christ died to pay for our sins but it's mankind's job to do these two things (at the bare minimum): 1) Accept Christ on faith 2) repent of our sins. The thief who died on the cross near Christ was promised "Paradise" based on his belief in Christ and his repentant spirit.

Last edited:

Which god?

And if you make laws based solely on religious dogma, you are effectively establishing a government church.
Only in your opinion

If I tried to claim that our laws are based on the Ten Commandments you would object to that also

Only in your opinion

If I tried to claim that our laws are based on the Ten Commandments you would object to that also

I would indeed.

And for good reason. Of the 10 commandments, only 2 are about things that are always illegal. Another 2 are about things that are illegal under certain circumstances. The other 6 are not laws at all.

And the first 4 commandments are strictly about Judeo-Christian rules, not general laws.

No, but you have said that maybe being LGBTQ should be illegal. Which is much the same. Not a strawman argument, but a simple calling out of someone who wants the government to confirm and follow only your religious beliefs.

you call it religious beliefs

I call it facing REALITY

It is VERY detrimental to any nation to have people engaging in perverse sex acts and teaching children to do the same.. and anyone else who will listen or follow them.

Perverse is perverse... whether you call it that or not... whether you call it "gay pride" or whatever other euphemism

I call it: this is corrupting society and must end

I agree that perversion has gained widespread acceptance but being a witness and standing on the truth of God's word isn't impossible. It's just that the price of doing so is far higher today and that price is only going to go higher in the times ahead. I don't doubt that some of these groups will even begin killing Christians who refuse to be silent. He never said it would be easy...
true.. He said we'd be hated by all for following Him

Those who promote evil want to be able to do so freely, while wishing to deny those that oppose evil the same right.

“Separation of church and state” is one of their biggest false arguments. They do not want to exclude religion from the public sphere. They only want to exclude GOD'S religion, in all of its forms. Satan has a religion, as well. It may not look like a religion, but that is surely what it is. Sexual perversion is an essential part of it.

And Satan's religion is what those who wish God's religion to be excluded, seek to put in its place.

If we were to propose the following deal to the childfuckers faggots, trannies, and their allies, do you think they would go for it?

The deal would be that we would keep our religion in our churches our homes, in private, keep it out of the public square, keep its influence out of government, and keep it away from children other than our own.​
In return, they must do the same with their fucked-up sexual perversions; keep in it their whorehouses, strip clubs, gay bars, whatever, keep its influence out of government, and keep it away from children.​

Think they'd go for that? I don't.

They're not going to agree to anything that stops them from fucking with children. That's an essential part of their cause.

They oppose religion, they oppose any basic standards of morality or decency, because those stand in the way of acceptance their fucked-up perversions, especially of their intent toward children.

They're not going to surrender a key part of their cause, just to get an enemy out of the way.

Everyone is allowed to influence society, if they are able. What I spoke about was that the government is not allowed to use religious dogma as the sole basis for laws. LGBTQ people are US citizens too, no matter how much you dislike it.

LGBTQ dogma is religion dogma too. Why should Satan's religious dogma be allowed influence, where God's dogma is not?

Forum List

Back