Your Prediction as of 10/18

What will the result of the Presidential Elections

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the folks predicting a landslide:

Go to Rasmussen and look at his map. Give all the toss ups to Romney (unlikely to happen, but stay with me). That gives Romney at this point 301 Electoral Votes.

Which Safe/Leaning Blue states do you expect Romney to flip?

I accidentally clicked the wrong choice and gave the election to Romney. :wtf::ack-1:

My REAL prediction is that the popular vote will be very close, with Romney perhaps even holding a slight advantage, but Obama will win the electoral vote by about 20 or so.

I accidentally clicked the wrong choice and gave the election to Romney. :wtf::ack-1:

My REAL prediction is that the popular vote will be very close, with Romney perhaps even holding a slight advantage, but Obama will win the electoral vote by about 20 or so.

Not after the "October Surprise" Obama unleashed on himself.

For the record, my prediction state by state is this:

Obama 275, Romney 263

This means I'll go to bed Election night not knowing who won as Ohio is always a late call, and Nevada will decide the election out towards the West. But c'est la vie. Since I've had kids, I don't prioritize this stuff like I used to.

Last edited:
Nate Silver..:rofl: He's a one hit wonder- he blew it in 2010 and he's doing it again this time. He's only gotten one election right- Obama in '08.... Big F'n Deal - everyone saw that train coming...it's nothing magical. You do know that he's only been around for 4 years, right?

Anyway, I am still sticking with 300+ Electoral Votes for Romney and a decisive win in the Popular Vote. Romney has proven to be a viable alternative to Obama. The economy is the ONLY issue that will move voters this cycle. Barring some major screw up by Romney- Obama is out.

Care to take me up on my bet?

Romney wins, I stop posting.
Obama wins, you stop posting.

Scared?
Scared? :lol: Not in the least bit deary.... But I still won’t be taking you up on your ridiculous bet (that you’ve already made with others here...)

Your opinion means nothing to me and you’d likely welch on the bet anyway….you’ve proven that you are a worthless forum troll who rarely, if ever, adds anything of substance to the conversation.

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

I love it!

Well, you're really not that confident in Romney's victory. Can't say I blame you bitch-boy... He's circling the drain.

Can't wait to rub your nose it it. Get used to it my beeotch.

Any takers after last night?

FiveThrityEight has Obama at a 70% chance to win the Electoral Vote, but only at 50% for the popular vote. I find myself agreeing with that as it looks like Romney will win the Red States by a HUGE margin, get some traction in the Blue States, but seems to still just barely lag behind in the swing states.

I'm still predicting an unconventional end to this. The EC count is going to be VERY narrow, like 273-265 Obama.

Nate Silver..:rofl: He's a one hit wonder- he blew it in 2010 and he's doing it again this time. He's only gotten one election right- Obama in '08.... Big F'n Deal - everyone saw that train coming...it's nothing magical. You do know that he's only been around for 4 years, right?

Anyway, I am still sticking with 300+ Electoral Votes for Romney and a decisive win in the Popular Vote. Romney has proven to be a viable alternative to Obama. The economy is the ONLY issue that will move voters this cycle. Barring some major screw up by Romney- Obama is out.

Scared?

I'll take that bet.. Contact the administrator. Loser is out for 3 months.

Scared?

I'll take that bet.. Contact the administrator. Loser is out for 3 months.

I'll be gone for good if I lose. But 3 months is good too. You're on.

Ok, 1 week left. Any predictions?

I'm still thinking a squeaker in the Electoral College that ends up in court. 275 for Obama, Romney wins the popular.

Romney in a tight race, less than 300 EV...

Zander is funny and probably right, Obama gets 47% of the popular vote...:thup:

Forum List

Back