Your opinion about "The Rachel Maddow Show"

There were some very shortlived ads for her show where she said "I don't have an agenda". I about fell off my chair in disbelief.
Yeah, that's not good. But ideologues really can talk themselves into damn near anything.

If you watched her show during the Obamacare debate.....

You saw that when Lieberman looked like he might be an obstacle....she ran 5 straight shows "exposing" his situation.

When Bart Stupak looked like he might get in the way, she smeared for five straight days.

Yeah....no agenda whatsofreakingever.

Fox News beats CNN, MSNBC combined in Feb. ratings

MSNBC's "The Rachael Maddow Show" and "The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell" were the only non-Fox programs to break the top 15, finishing seventh and 13th, respectively.

Go ahead.
Did you hear about the study that found people who don't watch any news at all, are more informed than people who watch Fox News?

Are you ADD ?

What has that got to with what we are talking about.

I don't watch any of them. They are all horses**t.

MSNBC's "The Rachael Maddow Show" and "The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell" were the only non-Fox programs to break the top 15, finishing seventh and 13th, respectively.

Go ahead.
Did you hear about the study that found people who don't watch any news at all, are more informed than people who watch Fox News?
Wow, you should be around when I get into it with the few folks that I know that are avid MSNBC watchers. Talk about lost. Now if ALL you watch is Fox, you are probably an idiot. If ALL you watch is MSNBC you are undoubtedly an idiot.

Wow, you should be around when I get into it with the few folks that I know that are avid MSNBC watchers. Talk about lost. Now if ALL you watch is Fox, you are probably an idiot. If ALL you watch is MSNBC you are undoubtedly an idiot.
And if you watch both?
You realize they are both preaching to choir and if you have any inkling of common sense you will look else where..

Was just watching her eating a ham and cheese sandwich, I felt like I was watching a funeral with her crying about the republicans using the Harry Reid option...

Go ahead.

Yes we know what the loaded questions were... global warming , evolution..... Tree huggers, 2nd hand smoking lie... ... Abortion is not murder...

Her show is great with in depth information.

Which would be true if you knew what she doesn't tell you.

She is smart and I really liked her when she first came on the scene. But she emphasizes what is important to her. She basically spins by not being fair and balanced.

You can't grade someone on what they don't say. That's like saying Jordan was a shirt player because you're counting the shot's he didn't take.

Really ?

Go ahead and withhold information during a trial....and see how fast they grade you.

And your basketball analogy is beyond stupid.

She presents information. She generally presents one side and one side only. Not fair and balanced.

But thus isn't a trial and in 2 posts you failed to mention the bombshell info she failed to tell her audience. I'm sure you just forgot to inclue it. :2up:

If you get your information from multiple diverse sources you will undoubtedly realise that Maddow is a third rate talking head that is has never "investigated" anything.

Her show is great with in depth information.

Which would be true if you knew what she doesn't tell you.

She is smart and I really liked her when she first came on the scene. But she emphasizes what is important to her. She basically spins by not being fair and balanced.

You can't grade someone on what they don't say. That's like saying Jordan was a shirt player because you're counting the shot's he didn't take.

Really ?

Go ahead and withhold information during a trial....and see how fast they grade you.

And your basketball analogy is beyond stupid.

She presents information. She generally presents one side and one side only. Not fair and balanced.

But thus isn't a trial and in 2 posts you failed to mention the bombshell info she failed to tell her audience. I'm sure you just forgot to inclue it. :2up:

No more than you produced some that shows how accurate she is. And I know you didn't forget to include that....you simply didn't.

And yes, it is a trial. She's being judged. So have it there Mr. Prosecutor....make your case.

Maddow is so emotionally attached to her political views it is impossible for her to even pretend to be objective.

What really makes her bias so over the top is her smirking, eye rolling, mugging that she goes into every time she quotes anyone with a Conservative viewpoint. She is intelligent but is absolutely awful at reporting news.

Hello!

I'm learning English and have a class with American woman teacher on Skype. Yesterday she recommended me to watch "The Rachel Maddow Show".
Is it popular show in the USA and what's your opinion about it?

She researches, or her staff does, far more in detail and depth than anyone else. She lays out a trail of behavior and malfeasance by someone better than anyone. You know the backstory in full before she comments on whatever happened today regarding a subject. She has a progressive bent but she speaks the truth and you can check it against all the available real sources. Perfect? Not hardly nobody is. But after watching her for a while you will understand she isn't interested in the fake crap that passes for 'news' at Fox News.

Forum List

Back