Your new software has glitches

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Usually, when someone posts to one of my threads or one I am watching, I get an alert. But for some time now....that is not happening. Oh sure, I still get alerts. But when I go to my watched threads...lo and behold, there are posts I never knew were added cuz...drumroll...no alert.

Just sayin'.

Usually, when someone posts to one of my threads or one I am watching, I get an alert. But for some time now....that is not happening. Oh sure, I still get alerts. But when I go to my watched threads...lo and behold, there are posts I never knew were added cuz...drumroll...no alert.

Just sayin'.
Please note that most alerts end with something like "There may be other posts after this one." An alert for every post on a hot thread would be irritating.

I know. But I don't get alerts at all on some of the watched threads.

Just sayin'.

That's happened to me on occasion too. I've been quoted but either didn't get the notification right away or not at all, but it doesn't happen very often. I also am guilty of missing some notifications when I have too many of them to keep up with at times. Some of them aren't even for me but to other posts where my posts are just included because of the nested quotes.

More annoying getting alerts for nested replies. Not the last reply actually to me, but rather a prior post of mine is in the tree of replies.

Forum List

Back