What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
While I like the new look, why in the world can a poster disable profile views?

Do you mean a poster can disable others from being able to view their profile?

Yes.

I wasn't aware you could do that now. Sounds like a good feature. I won't use the feature myself, but some people like to keep their information private from certain people.

I don't care about "information". I wanted to look at someone's posts.

use the search feature, just leave the keyword blank and fill in the username only

Yes.

I wasn't aware you could do that now. Sounds like a good feature. I won't use the feature myself, but some people like to keep their information private from certain people.

use the search feature, just leave the keyword blank and fill in the username only

Don't work.

Yes.

Don't work.

out of curiosity, which user? I used it on you just now, worked fine

Don't work.

Don't work.

worked fine for me

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/2003370/

Don't work.

worked fine for me

This is what I get...

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Error
The requested search could not be found.

Don't work.

worked fine for me

This is what I get...

Weird, anyway the link I gave you is a search of all 007s post. Though why anyone would care to read them....

Don't work.

worked fine for me

This is what I get...

I've had the same thing happen. Although I haven't tried searching for a member's posts, it has happened when I've clicked on a thread.

In a different thread, cereal_killer posted something like 'its a known issue' and they're trying to fix it.

I still get the error message that I must wait x minutes before I can 'perform a function'.

Software glitches?

:dunno:

This is what I get...

I've had the same thing happen. Although I haven't tried searching for a member's posts, it has happened when I've clicked on a thread.

In a different thread, cereal_killer posted something like 'its a known issue' and they're trying to fix it.

I still get the error message that I must wait x minutes before I can 'perform a function'.

Software glitches?

:dunno:

cereal_killer is wise and smart. He'll figure it out.

Gents clear your cache and that will fix the issue. In short some of the thread ID's (if title had numbers in it) were being redirected. That issue has been fixed. If your still having that problem its because you are pulling up the cached pages/link and that error will return.

This is what I get...

Weird, anyway the link I gave you is a search of all 007s post. Though why anyone would care to read them....
It's amazing to see how he changes from forum to forum...on one he's an ex-pat Brit and others like here he's a super patriot. But the crazy never wavers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back