Your Moral And Intellectual Superiors

Some are asking, though, ‘Why wouldn’t smashing of cellphones and destruction of thousands of emails during an investigation clearly be obstruction of justice?’” Jones asked Comey.

Comey replied, “Now that’s a great question. That’s the first time I’ve been asked that.”

Nothing to see here, move along.:114:
2 tier justice system and the Democrat voter allows it. Stupid is as stupid does, and they vote Democrat...

It’s abundantly obvious that the dominate liberal mass media has no intention of reporting anything that threatens their agenda. They effectively mute the truth and thus politically disarm any resistance. If they don’t report it, it never occurred.

It’s abundantly obvious that the dominate liberal mass media has no intention of reporting anything that threatens their agenda. They effectively mute the truth and thus politically disarm any resistance. If they don’t report it, it never occurred.
iowa hawk.png

Republicans have total power, yet refuse to investigate Clinton (again, I should add). But somehow it’s the Democrats’ fault :laugh:
I 'm against investigating Clinton or any of those scumbags. It's will cost a fortunes and nothing will come of it.

Forum List

Back