Your Guide to Summer TV

off topic but been wondering,i know you are into sports so how come you have not posted in the sports section to talk about deflategate,the worst scandal in the history of sports since the black sox scandal?

off topic but been wondering,i know you are into sports so how come you have not posted in the sports section to talk about deflategate,the worst scandal in the history of sports since the black sox scandal?

Well, to be perfectly honest with you - I have little interest in sports beyond golf. Basketball bores me although I was once an avid player and officiated the game. Football and Baseball have no spontaneity and are nothing mire than money-making machines. :(

if you check out the threads you'll see the brady/belicheat worshippers are going into meltdown mode over this,they cant deal with pesky little facts that their heros are liars and cheaters and are living in a fantasyland that its no big deal.

even the folks that are not pats fans are trying to convince themselves that its no big deal either because to acknowledge the truth,they would have to come to grips with reality that this sport that is near and dear to them is now right up there with the black sox scandal as the worst in sports history so they are inventing things to try and convince themselves its not because to accept this reality is too much of an uncomfortable truth for them to deal with.

they are acting like all the reaganut worshippers who cant deal with facts they have been conditioned and brainwashed their whole lives by the media and our corrupt school system into thinking that he was one of the greatest presidents ever when in reality,he was the most corrupt ever at the time.not now,but at the time he was. these people worshiip brady and belicheat same as those reaganuts do with Reagaon so much so that just like the reaganuts,they also only see what they want to see covering their ears and closing their eyes to the facts.

Just finished watching the new episodes of Orange is the New Black. Looking forward to tuning into Tyrant. Been enjoying the series Legends and Lies and the second season of TURN. Hoping Hell on Wheels will be returning as well

Forum List

Back