Your Future Awaits.

I'm sorry, I seem to have accidentally stumbled upon another one of these IslamoNazi / NeoNazo masturbation to the destruction of Israel mass jerkfest threads. Carry on. Sorry for disturbing your masturbation.

Last edited:
Say, for all we know, Sunni Man doesn't even bother to go to the mosque on Fridays. He just puts his pray mat down wherever he happens to be and says the prayers to himself.
Yea, many times I don't go to the mosque on fridays.

Because all that yelling and screaming, "Death to Israel" and "Death to the great Satan" sometimes gives me a migraine headache .......... :cool:

Say, for all we know, Sunni Man doesn't even bother to go to the mosque on Fridays. He just puts his pray mat down wherever he happens to be and says the prayers to himself.

Because all that yelling and screaming, "Death to Israel" and "Death to the great Satan" sometimes gives me a migraine headache .......... :cool:

So stop yelling and screaming? :dunno:

Keep them boycots coming.

Foreign investments in Israel double in one year - Xinhua | English.news.cn

The U.S. government and businesses over time backed BDS against apartheid S. Africa.

Eventually the same thing will happen to zionist Israel.
Since you and your like-minded friends want to boycott Israel, I certainly hope that you and they never take any advantage of the medical innovations coming from there. Instead of being hypocrites, you can just do without these innovations.

Groundbreaking insulin pill nearing market | ISRAEL21c

excuse me, but you do not understand the concept of boycott. the purpose, in this case is to hurt the israelis to the point where they stop their apartheid like policies. it is never to hurt yourself.

we are winning. you are whining.

I can't stop because it's mandatory........ plus they might behead me if I refused....... :eek:

I can't stop because it's mandatory........ plus they might behead me if I refused....... :eek:

Is it the same punishment if you refuse to sell your 9 year old daughter to some old guy like Mo who doesn't even use toilet paper? :dunno:

Is it the same punishment if you refuse to sell your 9 year old daughter to some old guy like Mo who doesn't even use toilet paper? :dunno:

i really gotta wonder what exactly it is that a mature woman finds particularly humourous about selling very young children off as sexual slaves.

i really gotta wonder what exactly it is that a mature woman finds particularly humourous about selling very young children off as sexual slaves.
She is a perfect example of mature in age dosen't necessarily mean mature in intellect ......... :cool:

She is a perfect example of mature in age dosen't necessarily mean mature in intellect ......... :cool:

I'd give Jesus the same hard time if he was known to have bought 9 year old children to rape them. Mohammed was a vile and disgusting pervert whom you are all proud to worship. You call that "mature in intellect"? Fuck man, you guys are pathetic and funny at the same time. I like! :D

One serious question: have you ever bent down to kiss a carpet at the mosque and realize right afterwards that you just kissed some other guy's dried drool?

Forum List

Back