Your Future Awaits.

The U.S. government and businesses over time backed BDS against apartheid S. Africa.

Eventually the same thing will happen to zionist Israel.
Since you and your like-minded friends want to boycott Israel, I certainly hope that you and they never take any advantage of the medical innovations coming from there. Instead of being hypocrites, you can just do without these innovations.

Groundbreaking insulin pill nearing market | ISRAEL21c

excuse me, but you do not understand the concept of boycott. the purpose, in this case is to hurt the israelis to the point where they stop their apartheid like policies. it is never to hurt yourself.

we are winning. you are whining.

^^^ That is just too rich........ :lol:

After WWII thousands of diseased Juden fled out of Europe and brought their infections with them to Palestine and contaminated the local people.

And now you want to credit the zionist Juden for eradicating the diseases they caused ........ :cuckoo: :lol:

Try again sunni the filth of shariah cesspits is documented in medical literature all the
way back into the 1800s and in travel literature back HUNDREDS OF YEARS
the SHIT BORN disease ---cholera ---is documented wherever there are ass lickers of
the rapist pig and remains endemic in those lands Israel has cleaned up the filth
left by dogs of arabia The cholera infected shit came along with the nabi 'ass 'lickers when they invaded Israel/judea and brought some of their disease laden sharmootahs
'with them Did you know that the filthy rapist pig died at the age of only 60--which is only half the age of MOSES when he died at 120 years The rapist pig muhummad died screaming
out like a sick goat-----the death of moses is described as being like a light kiss from
an angel

the pre death speech of Moses included a regret that he no longer had the
strength to carry on-----the pig as he spit and sputtered and farted----demanded
that any who refuse to lick his ass be killed and none left alive in all of arabia ----
disgusting lump of shit that he was

strength to carry on-----the pig as he spit and sputtered and farted----demanded
that any who refuse to lick his ass be killed and none left alive in all of arabia ----
LOL, I have you so rattled that you are even blaspheming Moses the hero of the Juden ........ :cuckoo: :lol:

LOL, I have you so rattled that you are even blaspheming Moses the hero of the Juden ........ :cuckoo: :lol:

Learn english----the only PIG in my discussion is the PIG MUHUMMAD IBN ABDULLAH ---a lump of shit dropped from the womb of sharmootah amina------
"BLASPHEMY" ??? oh gee that islamic excuse for murdering people for the glory of
lump of shit "allah" in any case-----shit borne diseases are endemic in all muslim lands
and have been for centuries The jews who escaped from shariah shit holes were very ill---my husband was born in a shariah shit hole and spent YEARS hospitalized in order to
recover from the filth of that country----some sibs died from the meccaist filth

Learn english----the only PIG in my discussion is the PIG MUHUMMAD IBN ABDULLAH ---a lump of shit dropped from the womb of sharmootah amina------
"BLASPHEMY" ??? oh gee that islamic excuse for murdering people for the glory of
lump of shit "allah" in any case-----shit borne diseases are endemic in all muslim lands
and have been for centuries filth
Face it.......you said Moses.

Nice to know I own real estate in your head ......... :eusa_angel:

Europe is starting to become increasingly anti-semitic......especially Russia.

American democrats/liberals are now speaking out against zionist Israel.

Pres. Obama is no fan of Israel and it's apartheid policies. (although publicly he must act pro Israel)

Muslim demographics are changing the politics of european countries to be more anti Israel.

There are 1.6 billion muslims in the world who detest the zionist juden's occupation of Palestine.

BDS is just another nail in Israel's coffin ......... :cool:

" Occupation of Palestine" lol Two more reasons why the 67 Borders which were never recognized and " Right of Return" will never happen. The Arabs bigotry, racism, and hate are two more reasons for stopping " negotiations" which never existed in the first place :cuckoo:

^^^ That is just too rich........ :lol:

After WWII thousands of diseased Juden fled out of Europe and brought their infections with them to Palestine and contaminated the local people.

And now you want to credit the zionist Juden for eradicating the diseases they caused ........ :cuckoo: :lol:

Translation... BLah blah blah allah ahkbar blah blah

The U.S. government and businesses over time backed BDS against apartheid S. Africa.

Eventually the same thing will happen to zionist Israel.
Since you and your like-minded friends want to boycott Israel, I certainly hope that you and they never take any advantage of the medical innovations coming from there. Instead of being hypocrites, you can just do without these innovations.

excuse me, but you do not understand the concept of boycott. the purpose, in this case is to hurt the israelis to the point where they stop their apartheid like policies. it is never to hurt yourself.

You and your friends are whining about the Israelis all the time, but yet stay silent about the way your Muslim friends treat others in Muslim countries. While minorities in Muslim countries are treated like second-class citizens and there are even Arab Muslim journalists who admit that the Arabs have it much better in Israel than in the other Middle East countries, all you have done, Seal, along with your other bigoted friends is whine, whine, whine about Israel no matter what forum you are on while others can see just how you close your eyes to what is going on in this world. But go ahead and whine if it makes you happy. At least once in a while get a little fresh air and away from your whining to take a long walk along Pike Place where you can see other human beings enjoying themselves instead of holing up in their apartments, or if you feel flush, take the train that is now going along the coastal route from Seattle into the Canadian Rockies. Enjoy life for a change instead of whining. It probably would do you a world of good.

Yes, Seal, you are winning..........

Tourism to Israel continues to expand
Despite ongoing efforts around the world to promote a campaign of boycott, divestment and sanctions of Israel, tourism to the Jewish State continues to thrive. This week saw the annual International Mediterranean Tourism Market at the Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center in Tel Aviv. Representatives from over 30 countries attended the event, including near neighbors such as Greece and far away South Korea. "The big increase (of Israeli tourists visiting Greece) came in 2010, and since then we have been having an increase in the number of visitors every year," Greece's Tourism Minister Olga Kefalogianni said. "Jewish communities flourished in Greece, and you can see remnants of this presence in cities, first of all in Salonika, but also in other places, such as my place of origin in Crete."

Not to worry.......other nations will take up the slack once Israel falls.......... :cool:
In your dreams, Sunni Man, in your dreams!!!! And don't forget to boycott technological advances too. You certainly don't want to make using your computer more enjoyable.
We have no problem using infidel inventions.

Allah allowed you to make them for us.

Thanks ........ :cool:

You and your friends are whining about the Israelis all the time, but yet stay silent about the way your Muslim friends treat others in Muslim countries. While minorities in Muslim countries are treated like second-class citizens and there are even Arab Muslim journalists who admit that the Arabs have it much better in Israel than in the other Middle East countries, all you have done, Seal, along with your other bigoted friends is whine, whine, whine about Israel no matter what forum you are on while others can see just how you close your eyes to what is going on in this world. But go ahead and whine if it makes you happy. At least once in a while get a little fresh air and away from your whining to take a long walk along Pike Place where you can see other human beings enjoying themselves instead of holing up in their apartments, or if you feel flush, take the train that is now going along the coastal route from Seattle into the Canadian Rockies. Enjoy life for a change instead of whining. It probably would do you a world of good.

Despite ongoing efforts around the world to promote a campaign of boycott, divestment and sanctions of Israel, tourism to the Jewish State continues to thrive. This week saw the annual International Mediterranean Tourism Market at the Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center in Tel Aviv. Representatives from over 30 countries attended the event, including near neighbors such as Greece and far away South Korea. "The big increase (of Israeli tourists visiting Greece) came in 2010, and since then we have been having an increase in the number of visitors every year," Greece's Tourism Minister Olga Kefalogianni said. "Jewish communities flourished in Greece, and you can see remnants of this presence in cities, first of all in Salonika, but also in other places, such as my place of origin in Crete."

ya don't win on cruise ships, ya win on college campuses. it takes time.

ya don't win on cruise ships, ya win on college campuses. it takes time.
Do you really think, Seal, that all those different countries in the world that are trading with Israel are miraculously going to give this up to satisfy those with your mind set? By the way, if you have any Middle Eastern stores out your way, watch the Muslim women throwing Israeli products into their shopping baskets.

By the way, even the Amish are visiting Israel. The following was reported in a newsletter by a Christian group in Israel.

Amish group apologizes to the Jewish people
A group of 31 Amish people recently visited Israel seeking reconciliation with the Jewish people. Traditionally the Amish, who are pacifists, have not supported Judaism nor the State of Israel due to an entrenched belief that the Jews are guilty of the crucifixion of Jesus and their perception of Israel as a militant and aggressive power. Micah Smith, who led the group of 31 to Israel, said, "we would like to meet and bless the people of Israel, to show our support, especially in the area of repentance, and acknowledgment of our errors, such as having rejected them as Gods chosen people."

A group of 31 Amish people recently visited Israel seeking reconciliation with the Jewish people.
Wow, count them...... 31 people....... :woohoo:
It was just a delegation, Sunni Man. Does the Arab world send thousands of people as a delegation. Of course they don't, so why are you even bringing up how few the Amish delegation was. After all, they are not huge in number. By the way, there are articles from Muslims who have visited Israel, and their visit turned them completely toward Israel and away from the negative opinion they had before. By the way, why not report to us the Sermon at the Moque today -- was it against the Jews, the Christians, the Hindus, or other groups? I think we all needed a good laugh. It appears that Sunni Man thinks he is the new Muslim action figure.

By the way, why not report to us the Sermon at the Moque today?
Sorry, but what's said in the mosque......stays in the mosque ........ :cool:
I guess it must have been something derogatory about some other religion then. After all, if you ask people what was said in sermons or homilies in their houses of worship, they would be happy to tell you.

I guess it must have been something derogatory about some other religion then. After all, if you ask people what was said in sermons or homilies in their houses of worship, they would be happy to tell you.
Again, I can't divulge that kind of information ........ :eusa_hand:
Why am I not surprised. I imagine your Imam or Mullah told you to keep what is said in the mosque away from the Infidels, whereas a Priest, Rabbi, Pastor, and even a Buddhist Monk would be delighted to tell what was said since they have nothing to hide.

Why am I not surprised. I imagine your Imam or Mullah told you to keep what is said in the mosque away from the Infidels.
No doubt ......... :cool:
Say, for all we know, Sunni Man doesn't even bother to go to the mosque on Fridays. He just puts his pray mat down wherever he happens to be and says the prayers to himself. I think most of us have seen the pictures of the Muslims praying in the street in France, so perhaps Sunni Man does the same in his own town here in the U.S..

Forum List

Back