Your Favorite Breaking Bad Characters…

Which are your favorite Breaking Bad characters…?

• Walter White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skyler White

• Hank Schrader

• Marie Schrader

• Walter White, Jr.

• Mike Ehrmantraut

• other(s)

• Total voters

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
I just recently discovered this show on the advice of a friend… and have since ravenously devoured Seasons 1-3 streaming from Netflix over the last coupla weeks...

and just now bought Season 4 to stream from Amazon…

so, which characters are your favorites…?

it’s a multiple choice poll, so you can vote for more than one…

I'd say my favorite "characters" are the writers. Though it's really well done in all aspects.

But I have to admit, it took me a few episodes to warm up to. Or, rather, I liked it right out of the gate, but it took me awhile to get used to the idea that Walter just wasn't going to be someone you could really cheer for. It's dark show. And there ain't no 'light at the end of the tunnel'.

I'd say my favorite "characters" are the writers. Though it's really well done in all aspects.

But I have to admit, it took me a few episodes to warm up to. Or, rather, I liked it right out of the gate, but it took me awhile to get used to the idea that Walter just wasn't going to be someone you could really cheer for. It's dark show. And there ain't no 'light at the end of the tunnel'.

Granted, the writers and, in particular, the producer, are stellar...

but like any good writer/producer, I think Gilligan, et al, would rather that you not even be aware of them, but rather focus on the characters created for the narrative...

and yes it's dark... all the better to make you ponder the notion of "there but for the grace of God, go I..."

Breaking Bad is the best damned epiodic fiction EVER on TV.

I've turned many people onto that show, and regardless of who they were, the kind of books they read or don't read, they all got hooked on it.

The people WRITING this show are bloody geniuses and the production of their script is equal to the script.

I don't have a favorite character, but the secondary characters -- hell!-- even the walk-ons ring true to the fiction.

Great script, great acting, great production in every way that is possible on film.

Have I gushed enough?

Forum List

Back