The Kite Runner

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Just finished watching this movie. Very engrossing, very well done, a superb glimpse into aspects of the Afghan culture, specifically prior to the Russian invasion though the Taliban regime after the main character returns to Afghanistan from America. If you get a chance watch this movie!
Caution, there are some scenes you may find extremely disturbing.

Just finished watching this movie. Very engrossing, very well done, a superb glimpse into aspects of the Afghan culture, specifically prior to the Russian invasion though the Taliban regime after the main character returns to Afghanistan from America. If you get a chance watch this movie!

I agree with you, a film worth seeing.

I wonder if you saw Khalid Abdalla on CNN as one of the protesters from Tahrir Square...
he had opposed Mubarak.

I agree with you, a film worth seeing.

I wonder if you saw Khalid Abdalla on CNN as one of the protesters from Tahrir Square...
he had opposed Mubarak.

No I didn't, I did recognize some of the other actors and actresses from different movies though. Some were in Traitor, the other movies I can't think of off hand.

I watched it last night. Worthy of a second watch.

Forum List

Back