For the Breaking Bad fans *Spoilers for all 5 seasons*

Which of these characters is your favorite character in Breaking Bad?

• Walter "Heisenberg" White

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Skyler White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walter White, Jr.

• Hank "ASAC" Schrader

• Marie Schrader

• Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Steven "Gomey" Gomez

• Mike Ehrmantraut

• Lydia Rodarte-Quayle

• Jesse Pinkman

• Saul Goodman

• Todd Alquist

• Brandon "Badger" Mayhew

• Skinny Pete

• Gale Boetticher

• Don Eladio

• Tuco Salamanca

• Hector Salamanca

• Patrick Kuby (Bill Burr)

• Huell Babineaux

• Total voters

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

Also, probably the best fan tribute video I've ever seen: "The Evolution of Walter White":

Also, who is your favorite character in Breaking Bad? My favorite is Hank Schrader. I love how he starts out as what appears to be a dumb, crass DEA agent, and, yet, he ends up being the one who pieces it all together by the end. He's also a bad ass. Gomey is cool too.

My other favorite characters would be Saul Goodman and Gus Fring. I didn't love Mike Ehrmantraut as much as some of the fans did, but I liked his character. However, I LOVE him in Better Call Saul now that he's more fleshed out and given a much bigger back story. His half measures speech was great though.

There are so many great characters in this show, and there isn't even close to enough room to fit them all. So if your favorite isn't on the list, just post the character's name.

Also, speaking of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, I think a Star Wars trilogy from Vince Gilligan would be much better than one from Rian Johnson.

Last edited:
I've only seen a couple of episodes in reruns, but to be honest I have a hard time really "liking" any of the characters. None of them are very likable, IMO.

They're not supposed to be likable.

I couldn't pick just one character...I enjoyed them all. I grew to love AND hate Walter...I felt more compassion for Jesse than any one of the other characters.

I was told that there is a 'lost' episode out there...one that comes after the the last seasons finale...I've yet to find it, if it even exists.

I've only seen a couple of episodes in reruns, but to be honest I have a hard time really "liking" any of the characters. None of them are very likable, IMO.

I agree that most of them aren't likable, but, for me at least, I can like a character even if I don't think the character is likable and even if I fundamentally disagree with what the character believes. What I like are good, fleshed out characters, good or bad.

I agree that most of them aren't likable, but, for me at least, I can like a character even if I don't think the character is likable and even if I fundamentally disagree with what the character believes. What I like are good, fleshed out characters, good or bad.

I can appreciate the talent and ability of the actor. It takes a good actor to make you really dislike a character. I didn't connect with any of the characters though, and as far as liking any of the characters on breaking bad . . . meh. Then again, I didn't see all the episodes. I just think it's pretty stupid to get involved in and/or glorify druggies or the drug trade.

Forum List

Back