Your ex-husband is getting out of jail, and he is going to murder you, gun, or no gun?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I saw this video by youtube gun guy Yankee Marshal.....the letter is from a fan whose relative has a psycho ex-husband who is getting out of jail....and the first thing he wants to do is murder her and her family.

so.....according to anti gunners...this is the desired outcome....he murders them, then gets sent to prison...since they don't believe anyone should own guns and law abiding people shouldn't be able to carry a gun....the death of the woman and whoever is with her is the more desired outcome than that she or they use a gun to stop the psycho ex-husband....

Right?

So...to the sane people out there.....if you had a female relative who was being threatened with murder...would you advise them to get training, get a gun, and carry it?

I notice the usual anti gunners are absent from this thread....as they always are when their wrong headed beliefs about guns meet the cold reality of actual life.....

And still...the anti gunners...who are so willing to post about why normal Americans can't be trusted with guns refuse to answer. This is a real world situation....and since we know their preference...that this woman should be allowed to be murdered rather than allowing her the use of a gun...that is where they stand, that is the preferred outcome for them.......and they run from having to actually admit that position....

I've always advocated that ALL women get guns and learn how to use them.

Yeah.....but do you believe they should be able to carry them. Too many of you guys think a gun, locked in one safe, the ammo in another, completely inaccessible is the only way to allow people to own guns......and on top of that to limit the type of gun and the ammo they can use....

Where do you fall on those topics?

Just having read the title, I would advise against giving him a gun.

Oh...I see where I could have been better with the title....thanks. Sadly, he will likely get an illegal gun pretty easily...the actual question is wether his future murder victim should be allowed to own and carry a gun....

Oh...I see where I could have been better with the title....thanks. Sadly, he will likely get an illegal gun pretty easily...the actual question is wether his future murder victim should be allowed to own and carry a gun....

Give both a knife a make a good match of it.

He can have a knife instead of a gun ...if he wants to kill the ex... if he is so sick like that....even his bare hands will do.:dunno: C'est la vie!

You silly twat. Are you trying to pretend that all the cowards prancing around with a gun strapped to them are women whose ex-husband threatened them with murder. I won't bother to rebut your goofy claim that so called anti-gunners say let him go ahead and kill her. That's more stupid than your usual stupid crap.

I saw this video by youtube gun guy Yankee Marshal.....the letter is from a fan whose relative has a psycho ex-husband who is getting out of jail....and the first thing he wants to do is murder her and her family.

so.....according to anti gunners...this is the desired outcome....he murders them, then gets sent to prison...since they don't believe anyone should own guns and law abiding people shouldn't be able to carry a gun....the death of the woman and whoever is with her is the more desired outcome than that she or they use a gun to stop the psycho ex-husband....

Right?

So...to the sane people out there.....if you had a female relative who was being threatened with murder...would you advise them to get training, get a gun, and carry it?

Gun or no gun

If he wants to murder her and is determined enough....

He will find a way around

It's sad... yes it is....but it's how it seems to be in real life according to CI ... a TV show (Crime Investigation)

Really? So...what should the woman do.....? Or the members of her family?

I would just stab him to death.

From watching too much CI (Crime Investigation) lol I know that strangulation is a very common death all these poor women suffer.... no need of a gun at all.

That's why I have no problems with guns.

I don't have a problem with guns. I don't know how to shoot them.

You silly twat. Are you trying to pretend that all the cowards prancing around with a gun strapped to them are women whose ex-husband threatened them with murder. I won't bother to rebut your goofy claim that so called anti-gunners say let him go ahead and kill her. That's more stupid than your usual stupid crap.

You are one of the anti gunners who believe no one should be able to carry a gun. That is why you had your first sentence....to make an argument I never make....then you use that lie to refuse to admit that since you don't believe anyone should be able to carry a gun for self defense.....that you are more than ready to allow this woman to be murdered by her ex husband...since that is preferable to you than that she use a gun. Since admitting that her murder is what you desire more than her using a gun to stop it....you have to hide from that truth, since it is the obvious outcome of your anti gun position. And of course, it isn't just this woman, but all the people who will be raped, robbed and murdered if you keep them from carrying guns...since according to bill clinton and barak obama, Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals....

You are one of the anti gunners who believe no one should be able to carry a gun. That is why you had your first sentence....to make an argument I never make....then you use that lie to refuse to admit that since you don't believe anyone should be able to carry a gun for self defense.....that you are more than ready to allow this woman to be murdered by her ex husband...since that is preferable to you than that she use a gun. Since admitting that her murder is what you desire more than her using a gun to stop it....you have to hide from that truth, since it is the obvious outcome of your anti gun position. And of course, it isn't just this woman, but all the people who will be raped, robbed and murdered if you keep them from carrying guns...since according to bill clinton and barak obama, Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals....

You keep typing the same gun nut crap, but all I hear is

Forum List

Back