Your dream destinations

I think it is safe enough. We're having a problem with our press passes at the moment so may have to give up the idea, but my friend has done a lot of reearch and knows people in Kyev.

I'm really excited, but it will be perhaps more tense than relaxing!

But it will be a great experience, I think.

I think it is safe enough. We're having a problem with our press passes at the moment so may have to give up the idea, but my friend has done a lot of reearch and knows people in Kyev.

I'm really excited, but it will be perhaps more tense than relaxing!

But it will be a great experience, I think.

Absolutely. Something quite rare.

Dream has been to go to Bora Bora and stay in a "hut" on the water. That dream is going to be a reality in August. Pretty stoked!

Jillian -

I LOVE Paris too - although I guess most people do!

The funny thing is that they have this reputation for being so rude. My French is terrible, but I've always got good service there, and to me they are no ruder than people in any other big city.

i suspect a lot of it depends on how you approach people when you're a visitor in their country.
Exactly, I've travelled all over Europe and found that the way people react to you depends on how you approach them.
Paris is awesome.

My dream destination is Venice.It's a beautiful place.I just loved it.There are lots of places here such as St. Mark's Basilica , St. Mark's Basilica which are famous in all over the world

Last edited:
Jillian -

I LOVE Paris too - although I guess most people do!

The funny thing is that they have this reputation for being so rude. My French is terrible, but I've always got good service there, and to me they are no ruder than people in any other big city.

I have found this to be true as well. I've been to Paris 4 or 5 times. I've not found French people any different than people anywhere else. (I've spent time in other areas of France as well as Paris.) I was in Paris this winter over Xmas and New Year's, and everyone was lovely. Actually, one of my best friends of more than 20 years is French, from Strasbourg, and she is one of the nicest people I have ever known.

I don't have a dream destination. I want to go pretty much everywhere, except war zones. I suppose I have priorities, based on what I want to experience more, as well as limitations on money and time. But there are few places I won't go, and sometimes at the drop of a hat if I am free and have got the finances: I've done that a few times.

Last edited:
My dream destination is Venice.It's a beautiful place.I just loved it.There are lots of places here such as St. Mark's Basilica , St. Mark's Basilica which are famous in all over the world

Venice is just fantastic. I love every minute of it and I wouldn't mind living there one day. I especially love photographing Venice.

All the place are good and have attraction for the visit but in my point of view or my favorite is Paris in this summer you have chance to visit the Paris its the best way to see Paris but the open top bus is a good option if you want to see the real beauty of Paris...

Forum List

Back