Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romney's tax returns

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Which of these would you list as your biggest concern this election year.
1- Economy
2- Debt
3 -Immigration
4- National Security
5- Unemployment
6- healthcare
7- Social Security
8- Energy Policy
9- Iran-Syria
10- Romney's tax returns

Romney's tax returns...... very very important, oh and so are Obama's school records and his tax returns for every year since 1985

You should have put in an "other". I would be suicidal on election day if for some reason I couldn't get to the polls to vote against Obama.

1- Economy
2- Debt
3 -Immigration
4- National Security
5- Unemployment
6- healthcare
7- Social Security
8- Energy Policy
9- Iran-Syria
10- Romney's tax returns
:rofl:
A bit of a skewed poll don't you think. Add Obama's religion/birth certificate there for other bits of trivia.

On the list it would be economy than debt.

Though to be honest, i think it's the cultural issues that matter most. and im not talking about passing laws to "enforce" culture because that doesn't work. I think we need to revolutionize the nation by changing our own personal lives and getting the corruption and pride out of our lives. That's not something the politicians can do.

1- Economy
2- Debt
3 -Immigration
4- National Security
5- Unemployment
6- healthcare
7- Social Security
8- Energy Policy
9- Iran-Syria
10- Romney's tax returns
A bit of a skewed poll don't you think. Add Obama's religion/birth certificate there for other bits of trivia.
It's the left who keeps telling us Romney's tax returns are important and matter to people let's see how that stacks up against real issues if you feel my poll is skewed by all means do your own.

On the list it would be economy than debt.

Though to be honest, i think it's the cultural issues that matter most. and im not talking about passing laws to "enforce" culture because that doesn't work. I think we need to revolutionize the nation by changing our own personal lives and getting the corruption and pride out of our lives. That's not something the politicians can do.

I agree. Vote for the man who shares your values; whatever they are. Both parties are out to lunch fiscally.

As you all know, I favor Obama because the next 4 years will see 3 justices turn 80 years old. Whomever is elected can change the make-up of the court for a generation to come.

This is a very important election from that standpoint. Fiscally, whether Obama cuts the deficit by 300B or Romney cuts it by 400B it isn't going to matter much.

1- Economy
2- Debt
3 -Immigration
4- National Security
5- Unemployment
6- healthcare
7- Social Security
8- Energy Policy
9- Iran-Syria
10- Romney's tax returns
It's the left who keeps telling us Romney's tax returns are important and matter to people let's see how that stacks up against real issues if you feel my poll is skewed by all means do your own.

Taxes are an issue this year. Sorry. You've spent most of the night talking about the "non issue". Sorry again.

Taxes are an issue this year. Sorry. You've spent most of the night talking about the "non issue". Sorry again.

If by taxes you mean the tax code and reforming it yes but Romney's tax returns which the left keeps trying to make a issue are not.

If by taxes you mean the tax code and reforming it yes but Romney's tax returns which the left keeps trying to make a issue are not.

Well, we're discussing it now so apparently it's something of an issue. :eusa_shifty:

Do you think it's a coincidence that the President keeps talking about "raising taxes on people like me"? It's a strategy. It's working. It will continue to work as long as the President has a microphone and a voice.

Do you think it's a coincidence that the Senate Majority Leader had a bill debated and passed that will cut taxes for persons making less than $250K and sent it to the GOP controlled House then turns around and drops an A-Bomb on the Governor about taxes and his lack of transparency on the issue? It's a strategy, It's working. It will continue to work until the Governor can change the topic or releases his tax history.

Sorry. This is politics. This is how the game is played.

I've heard it said several different ways but the easiest way to convey it is this. "Most people think that elections are won or lost because of competing answers to the same questions. WRONG. They are won or lost based on the questions that are being asked." As long as the word "tax" is talked about, Romney cannot win and the President cannot lose.

So shouldnt the ones who advocate taxes be held to a higher standard?

So shouldnt the ones who advocate taxes be held to a higher standard?

The President has asked Congress to pass a tax cut for those making less than $250K and the Senate has passed it. I agree; the House GOP members should be held accountable since they're advocating the higher tax rates.

Forum List

Back