Your 2016 Republican Nominee Will Be...

the GOP wouldn't do too bad with Pence, but he's about as exciting as Vanilla.

The GOP will nominate Jeb Bush.

If they do I will be done completely with them.

No, you won't.

Here's how it's going to go, bud.

Up to the Nomination " NO way will I support Jeb Bush!"

When he gets the nomination "Well, I don't like him, but Hillary is EEEEEEEvil!!!!!!"

When Hillary mops the floor with his sorry ass, "Well, its our own fault for not nominating a real conservative."

"Same as it ever was"

tumblr_mkqvhgcAgD1r0abnfo1_400.gif

No, you won't.

When he gets the nomination "Well, I don't like him, but Hillary is EEEEEEEvil!!!!!!"

When Hillary mops the floor with his sorry ass, "Well, its our own fault for not nominating a real conservative."

"Same as it ever was"

You lefties build arguments and in fact entire belief systems on nothing but strawman arguments. This is why leftism fails always.

No, you won't.

"Same as it ever was"

You lefties build arguments and in fact entire belief systems on nothing but strawman arguments. This is why leftism fails always.
It's not a strawman, it's recent history - in 2008, and 2012. You could even argue it happened in 2000. I remember a lot of dissatisfaction over Bush from conservatives. And now conservatives practically call Bush a Liberal, and a few dumbasses actually do.

But you all voted for them once it was a choice between them and a Democrat.

"Same as it ever was".

Liberals do the same thing. We just don't whine and bitch and throw temper tantrums over it.

And THIS time you mean it!

I've never said those words before moron.
So. you were happy with McCain and Romney? Your choices, were they?

No, I wasn't. Do you have a point other than your head?
I made my point.

When McCain was nominated, did you decide that if they ever nominated a RINO again you were done with them?

What did they do? They nominated Romney. So you should have been done with them by now.

No, you won't.

"Same as it ever was"

It's not a strawman, it's recent history - in 2008, and 2012. You could even argue it happened in 2000. I remember a lot of dissatisfaction over Bush from conservatives. And now conservatives practically call Bush a Liberal, and a few dumbasses actually do.

But you all voted for them once it was a choice between them and a Democrat.

"Same as it ever was".

Liberals do the same thing. We just don't whine and bitch and throw temper tantrums over it.
Hey nit wit, it's a strain argument because the post was addressing me personally, and I never said any such thing. Then an entire argument was based on something I never said.

Strawman argument in the strictest sense of the name. It's all you left wing nut jobs have.

And THIS time you mean it!

I've never said those words before moron.
So. you were happy with McCain and Romney? Your choices, were they?

No, I wasn't. Do you have a point other than your head?
I made my point.

When McCain was nominated, did you decide that if they ever nominated a RINO again you were done with them?

What did they do? They nominated Romney. So you should have been done with them by now.

What's the matter with you? Are you incapable of understanding what you read or is it that you don't bother to read? When McCain was nominated I decided I would vote for him and I said exactly that. I didn't like it but it was the lesser if the two evils. I took a lot of heat for that. I didn't vote for Romney in the primaries but I held my nose and voted for him in the general. I had many a discussion about that decision as well. So basically you are wrong again though you probably aren't reading this. I can't bring myself to vote for Jeb Bush ever because of his history here in Florida. Had you not jumped to your stupid left wing nut talking points and asked me why, I would have told you. But you are a lefty, getting information is too difficult and it's easier to stick with what the left wing media tells you to think and say.

You are a stupid fuck aren't you? You don't bother asking why I would say that, you just make up this whole scenario in your tiny brain and regurgitate it. But you are a democrat, making shit up and being a general moron is what you are.

i don't bother asking a tool why it says what it says because I know it's a tool.

You'll do what Hate Radio tells you to do. and then you'll get all upset because some of your co-workers want union representation.

You can't stop being wrong can you? Of course not, you are an idiot.

Actually, I'm pretty much right on the money. Because I saw the EXACT same thing with Romney.

A bunch of you not wanting to support him before the nomination.

You all got behind him after he got it because Obama was EEEEEEVIL

And then when he lost, you all said, "Well, Romney wasn't a REAL Conservative."

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

What a load of horseshit. Mitt Romney was a terrible candidate, I said that from day one. (I recall my usual description of him being: "a wishy-washy moderate with no discernible core beliefs.") NOBODY was enthusiastic about Romney. NOBODY was excited about Romney. Essentially nobody voted for him...they voted AGAINST Obama.

[

If the Dens nominate Hillary they are forfeiting the presidency for the next 4 years. The bag will never win a national election, not this late in the game, even if she manages to stay on the wagon.

It's gonna take a lot of spin from the liberal fascist machine to clean that witch off.

Except she beats anyone you have in polls.

Here's the problem you didn't learn in 2012, and you won't learn it in 2016.

Don't tell me why I shouldn't vote for Hillary.

Tell me why I should vote for YOUR guy.

[

What a load of horseshit. Mitt Romney was a terrible candidate, I said that from day one. (I recall my usual description of him being: "a wishy-washy moderate with no discernible core beliefs.") NOBODY was enthusiastic about Romney. NOBODY was excited about Romney. Essentially nobody voted for him...they voted AGAINST Obama.

Exactly my point. But you guys all got behind Romney when you had NO OTHER CHOICE.

[

If the Dens nominate Hillary they are forfeiting the presidency for the next 4 years. The bag will never win a national election, not this late in the game, even if she manages to stay on the wagon.

It's gonna take a lot of spin from the liberal fascist machine to clean that witch off.

Except she beats anyone you have in polls.

Here's the problem you didn't learn in 2012, and you won't learn it in 2016.

Don't tell me why I shouldn't vote for Hillary.

Tell me why I should vote for YOUR guy.

Good Post - first we have to figure out who that guy is gonna be .

2016 is a long way off - hopefully Hillary will drink herself to death between now and then. Assuming that she doesn't - Everybody with all their marbles already knows why they shouldn't vote for Hillary. Even the Dem upper echelon - which is why they put up a nobody - with no resume - no qualifications and no clue and he took the nomination . Hell - even I voted for him the first time around.

[

2016 is a long way off - hopefully Hillary will drink herself to death between now and then. Assuming that she doesn't - Everybody with all their marbles already knows why they shouldn't vote for Hillary. Even the Dem upper echelon - which is why they put up a nobody - with no resume - no qualifications and no clue and he took the nomination . Hell - even I voted for him the first time around.

I think you still don't understand why Obama won in 2008.

Democrats HATED the Iraq War. Hillary could not or would not admit she made a mistake. That's why Obama beat Hillary, Biden and Edwards, who made the cynical political decision to back the Iraq war even though it was a bad idea.

The upper echelon had nothing to do with it. They didn't get behind Obama until the very end.

[

I think you still don't understand why Obama won in 2008.

Democrats HATED the Iraq War. Hillary could not or would not admit she made a mistake. That's why Obama beat Hillary, Biden and Edwards, who made the cynical political decision to back the Iraq war even though it was a bad idea.

The upper echelon had nothing to do with it. They didn't get behind Obama until the very end.

Wrong ... SOROS for one was pushing him since at least 2006, as were other higher ups in the socio-fascist machine . Theories like the ones you presented always appear to be 20/20 - as is hindsight.

the late great David Broder predicted Ohio Senator Robert Portman

He's an idiot.

Here's why it will be Bush.

He's everything the establishment wants. He supports immigration reform and common core. He won't get bogged down in the culture wars. He'll advocate the nice, Country Club Republican platform his father and brother did.

And Hillary will totally kick his ass.

You are a stupid fuck aren't you? You don't bother asking why I would say that, you just make up this whole scenario in your tiny brain and regurgitate it. But you are a democrat, making shit up and being a general moron is what you are.

i don't bother asking a tool why it says what it says because I know it's a tool.

You'll do what Hate Radio tells you to do. and then you'll get all upset because some of your co-workers want union representation.

Actually, I'm pretty much right on the money. Because I saw the EXACT same thing with Romney.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Joe specializes in horse shit. He makes up whole scenarios in his head and then extrapolates an entire arguement based on something he made up and expects people to believe him. He's an idiot.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Joe specializes in horse shit. He makes up whole scenarios in his head and then extrapolates an entire arguement based on something he made up and expects people to believe him. He's an idiot.

But you both still voted for Romney in 2012, which completely proves my point.

Forum List

Back