Youngsters Finally Catch On To 2000 Year Brainwashing

We have the wonderful public education system to thank for this.

And I thank them from the bottom of my heart. It's why so many people enroll their children into church operated educational facilities... public schools teach facts...the one thing which will show the ancient writings of ignorant primitives, which is where all religions and god worship came from, for what it really is...horse manure and fairy tales.

I hope they are not becoming Atheists!!

The last thing the world need are a bunch of smart ass atheists ruining Christmas this year!!

The belief in God and God's goes back much further than 2000 years.

Yeah but belief in Christianiy is an American thing. Go look at the stats.

Christianity began 2000 years ago...plus or minus a few years. You know....that's what it is with those who were brainwashed with horse shit at an early age.....they are basically pitiful because they valve everything else out...they live in a hermitically sealed bubble.
Yeah, that Vatican thing is just another American relic and eyesore, that should be razed and replaced with a new baseball stadium.

Oh, wait......

the belief in god and god's goes back much further than 2000 years.

yeah but belief in christianiy is an american thing. Go look at the stats.

Christianity began 2000 years ago...plus or minus a few years. You know....that's what it is with those who were brainwashed with horse shit at an early age.....they are basically pitiful because they valve everything else out...they live in a hermitically sealed bubble.
idiot!!!

We have the wonderful public education system to thank for this.

And I thank them from the bottom of my heart. It's why so many people enroll their children into church operated educational facilities... public schools teach facts...the one thing which will show the ancient writings of ignorant primitives, which is where all religions and god worship came from, for what it really is...horse manure and fairy tales.
You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the nose. It is a fact that you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back