Young white singers branded as Racists and Hate-mongerers by Media...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by -Cp, Oct 24, 2005.

1. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
    LOL!

So by this story's argument, does that mean black people are racist everytime they hold black history month? :)

Oct. 20, 2005 — Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund — though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.

Read the full article at:
    http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    The Nazi stuff seems to go a bit too far. I mean, it's one thing to praise the Confederacy. However, the Nazis committed genocide. It really doesn't get any worse than that.

3. The ClayTaurus

The ClayTaurus Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    Someone had mentioned this earlier, and I was tryign to find it. Thanks!

4. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Is it just me, or is this as stupid as people saying "Latin Till I Die"? Of course you are going to stay the same race your entire life!

Unless your name is Michael Jackson, that is...

5. The ClayTaurus

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    I think they are referring to their culture or race collectively, perhaps?

6. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    That was me. I was trying to find it too. I couldn't remember which channel it was on so wasn't able to easily find the story.

7. LuvRPgrl

LuvRPgrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +206
    There is no comparision to "black history month"

These people are extreme racists. They are the types that would commit lynchings if they could get away with it. The are vile evil pigs. Satanic. They are no better than Muslim terrorists.

I dated a black girl for a while, they would not have approved, WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY TO TELL ME WHO I CAN MARRY OR DATE.???????

8. The ClayTaurus

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    Just out of curiousity, how old are you?

9. LuvRPgrl

LuvRPgrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +206
    I am a 49 year old, caucasion male, conservative, Christian, grew up atheist and liberal, have two years college, no high school diploma, 20 years sober, extensive experience in different work backgrounds and self employment, am currently building a two story 2500 sq ft house, have five kids from two marriages, two adult kids, both conservative and one in college, where she continuously gets hammered by the teachers for her views, but she still stands up to them,

am currently married to a great filipina lady and we intend to have more kids.

I hate the fact that I cant afford to go back and get a PHD, although I am quite capable, yet i have to pay taxes that pays others to go to college. And even worse, my daughter has a hard time financing her schooling, yet I have to pay for other kids to go to college.

Taxes are immoral and illegal.(beyond necessary govt, self defense, etc.)

I dont always take the view of the right however, as I am for open borders, free market, drugs and prostitution should be legal...

I examine each issue on its merits. Some I dont have an opinion on, but if I do and your liberal, I have yet to meet one that can present a logical explanation why their posisition is correct. They always have to resort to emotions, lies and distortion.

I believe in self restraint, and freedom from others restraints. Someone wants to tell me who my wife or friends can be, or where I can live or travel, I just assume stick a hot rod up their ass and watch them scream.

Im very compassionate:), (and my wife says occasionally a sense of humour.)

I also believe in the motto, where good men do nothing, evil shall flourish. Its from a personal experience I had, I hate to see injustice and will get involved when I see it. I have two citizens arrests on my record, meaning I arrested two civilians.

While I am aggresive and assertive (I dont allow men to cut in front of women when a new line opens in the stores) I am NOT violent by nature. I have never started a fight, but wont back down either. I got my ass totally kicked in grade school, and vowed to never lose again, which I havent. However, usually its only idiot pussies who want to really start a fight, my experience anyways.

My motto on debates is the truth will win
    my motto on fighting is, win, if he brings a knife, bring a gun
    if he brings a gun, bring a tank,
    if he brings a tank, bring an f-13
    If you cant win, come back and cold cock him and win
    I dont fight fair, I fight to win, but I never fight unless someone crosses that invisible lline and touches me first, then the gloves are off.

10. The ClayTaurus

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333

LOL