Peta 2

These guys are even more insane than I thought. I checked out their forums, where one of the biggest sections is one devoted entirely to "Kentuky Fried Cruelty." I even saw this little gem about that Nazi-esque organization, "The March of Dimes."

Some Nutjob said:
My sister donates and walks for their fundraiser every year. I used to think it was a useful cause but isn't killing animals just as bad as killing a human being? It is to me at least. The money should be given to the correct needs that they tell their fundraisers their donations go to. They're lying through their teeth and it's a waste of everyone's time and money to help them when they don't know the truth!

Immediately following this was a link to marchofcrimes.com.

I also saw a post where a girl claimed her evil, cruel mom made her cook hamburger meat for supper and she spent the entire time crying and apoligizing to the cow, explaining that it wasn't her fault. These people are f-ing insane.

Hobbit said:
These guys are even more insane than I thought. I checked out their forums, where one of the biggest sections is one devoted entirely to "Kentuky Fried Cruelty." I even saw this little gem about that Nazi-esque organization, "The March of Dimes."

Immediately following this was a link to marchofcrimes.com.

I also saw a post where a girl claimed her evil, cruel mom made her cook hamburger meat for supper and she spent the entire time crying and apoligizing to the cow, explaining that it wasn't her fault. These people are f-ing insane.

lmao :rotflmao:

Oh man is that girl in for a hard life. Everyone she knows is going to torment her every chance they get by eating a cheeseburger (double your pleasure on cow by products), lamb chops, hot dogs (its gotta be come kind of animal), chicken cheesesteaks. Oo the possibilities are endless.

insein said:
lmao :rotflmao:

Oh man is that girl in for a hard life. Everyone she knows is going to torment her every chance they get by eating a cheeseburger (double your pleasure on cow by products), lamb chops, hot dogs (its gotta be come kind of animal), chicken cheesesteaks. Oo the possibilities are endless.

If I ever see her in person, I'm going to tell her that for every animal she doesn't eat, I'll eat three, and if she cries over hamburger again, I'm going to make some veal and make her watch me slaughter it, and if she whines, I'll use an olive fork instead of the brain-probe thing.

Forum List

Back