Young people are rejecting the left's pro-abortion propaganda

The court ruled that abortion is not a right, so it is a state issue until Congress passes a federal law that says otherwise.
And now we need to do everything in our power to change the make up of that Court.

That means a Dem White House and Dem Senators because that’s where the SCOTUS make up is decided.

Probably ought to make sure the House goes Republican too

Last edited:
Rest easy… they won’t. Trust States’ rights
Yea… like they weren’t going after Roe. They swore up and down that it was stare decisis … until it wasn’t

Those abortion freaks will try to kill it on every state on the nation. They’ll focus their money and resources on taking over state legislatures in EVERY state

And they will also try to kill it on a national level.

These freaks do not stop and can not be trusted

And now we need to do everything in our power to change the make up of that Court.

That means a Dem White House and Dem Senators because that’s where the SCOTUS make up is decided.

Probably out to make sure the House goes Republican too
You can do whatever you want, it is Congress that should make a law, it should not be left to the Courts.

As far as electing a Democrat or Republican as President? No way in hell would I vote for either Trump or Biden, they are an embarrassment to our country. Democrats and Republicans are equally stupid for letting Biden or Trump become the choice this fall. Democrats and Republicans sure love their old rich, white good ole boys.

You can do whatever you want, it is Congress that should make a law, it should not be left to the Courts.

As far as electing a Democrat or Republican as President? No way in hell would I vote for either Trump or Biden, they are an embarrassment to our country. Democrats and Republicans are equally stupid for letting Biden or Trump become the choice this fall. Democrats and Republicans sure love their old rich, white good ole boys.
Who gives a shit about your vote. You’re a dishonest Trump Humper

People that care about abortion rights need to vote out every Republican from dog catcher to the White House

Who gives a shit about your vote. You’re a dishonest Trump Humper

People that care about abortion rights need to vote out every Republican from dog catcher to the White House
So if you don’t give a shit about my vote, then it shouldn’t be a big deal who I vote for. I am not voting for incompetence, if you want me to vote for your guy, give us a person who isn’t clueless at every speech he gives.Dishonest asshole.

So if you don’t give a shit about my vote, then it shouldn’t be a big deal who I vote for. I am not voting for incompetence, if you want me to vote for your guy, give us a person who isn’t clueless at every speech he gives.Dishonest asshole.
Post all the word salad you want Trumper

No one cares

Was Nikki Haley the cause of J6 by not calling out the national guard?

Post all the word salad you want Trumper

No one cares
Except you who keeps answering me, what a loser you are, now go away partisan moronhack, I bet you are happy Democrats tell you how to think on every issue. Idiot.

Was Nikki Haley the cause of J6 by not calling out the national guard?
What does that have to do with abortion? Can You stay on topic?

Between Trump, Biden or Haley, I’d vote Haley but I will still go 3rd party.

Forum List

Back