Most Americans support heartbeat bill (no abortion after heartbeat heard). Pro-aborts are lying to America

It's pretending there even is a God that is unreasonable. Do you have an argument that doesn't invoke fairytales?
pretending?

that is total projection. Just because you "don't believe" (which I am not entirely buying) doesn't mean others are merely pretending...

:rolleyes:

It is more reasonable than NOT believing..

The sun is just the right distance from the earth that we don't burn up or freeze to death.. Explain that happening by chance.. and I could go on and on w/ other examples..
When we're talking billions of years the chance of that is not just possible its probable.
But as St Augustine said.. Do not try to understand in order to believe but believe in order to understand
St. Augustine sounds like he was full of shit.

Wrong.
Abortion is removal of a parasite, not murder.
The fact the aborted fetus can not survive on its own is proof of that.
How utterly abSurd!

Could YOU survive completely on your own? If there was a nuclear attack on where you live (look who is in office and this is not so far out a scenario to imagine...) and no one else survived and crops were destroyed everywhere around you.. You also would be vulnerable and possibly unable to survive.. wouldn't have anyone to fix a Latte for you... etc...

And then there is this: What if your parents had decided at your birth that.. well, you were not capable of caring for yourself, so.. Time to die, bastard!

We are all dependent on others ALL OUR LIVES!

SO THAT ARGUMENT DOES NOT FLY

pretending?

that is total projection. Just because you "don't believe" (which I am not entirely buying) doesn't mean others are merely pretending...

I'm not saying you're pretending in your belief I'm saying I don't have to pretend as if your belief is a substitute for objective facts.

St. Augustine sounds like he was full of shit.
I doubt you have ever tried to believe so as to understand..

You just figure since u can't understand everything about God.. voila'... I will disappear the Dude... at least in my own mind..

I'm not saying you're pretending in your belief I'm saying I don't have to pretend as if your belief is a substitute for objective facts.
sorry but you did say or strongly imply Christians are pretending. But hey, we forgive you. We pray for you.

You are created in God's image.. Sin distorts that image in you as well as anyone who sins.. but maybe some day...

that image will .. help you to understand the One who created you in it

Which is irrelevant.

You ghouls are science denying fools. But we have ways, such as DNA, where we can determine species.

I have never known of a human woman, who carried an animal in her womb.

I understand, you want to kill without restraint and without remorse for your acts. So you seek to dehumanize your victims. A hundred years ago, Sanger and her creepy fellow travelers like Adolf Hitler got away with it to some degree. But now we have this,

View attachment 727998

We know what's inside - you ghouls can no longer lie - all you can do is deny science.
Thanks for that ultrasound image

If that is not a child....

but like you say, they just want to .. well, my words: they want to have access to murder so as to not have an 18 year responsiblity to deal with.. has nothinjg to do with them "not knowing when life begins"

to which I say

Please..

The topic of this thread is not your religious bigotry.
The topic is about where the reasonable line for abortion is. I am biased about you using your religion rather reason to distinguish that line. Suck it up. Or you know, prove why your religious beliefs are reasonable.

The topic is about where the reasonable line for abortion is. I am biased about you using your religion rather reason to distinguish that line. Suck it up. Or you know, prove why your religious beliefs are reasonable.
Prove your religious beliefs are reasonable.

I don't have any and didn't use them as a basis for my argument. You did.
right. we are to believe your brain is entirely empty of anything but facts.. (which we highly doubt that..)

and you never wonder if there is a God beyond the human realm

not buying it..

if it is not alive, why do you have to kill it?

if it is not human, what is it? a frog? amoeba?
Why are you asking me these questions as if they are my arguments?

Human embryos and fetuses are alive and are human. Why do they have to die? Because the woman they are growing inside of doesn't want them growing inside of her.
right. we are to believe your brain is entirely empty of anything but facts.. (which we highly doubt that..)
Of course not. I have emotions and feelings like every other human being, I just don't look towards fairytales to explain them.
and you never wonder if there is a God beyond the human realm
Of course I wonder, I just don't see any objective evidence.
not buying it..
Oh well.

n. Why do they have to die? Because the woman they are growing inside of doesn't want them growing inside of her.
She should think about that before she has one growing inside..

but you have no faith in women being able to figure this out.. Misogyny?

Forum List

Back