You Would Think

If they had the weapons they would do what the Jews kids do.

upload_2016-5-12_13-6-42.jpeg

WOW! This is COURAGE.

Of course it is...

The palestinian boy is raising his arms in an act of defiance of the racial dictatorship created by Europeans in his homeland seven decades ago unlike these yellow bellies shitting their pants at the sight of a german officer:

67dd38d1ba56269b2a4d255ab2c8b3a5.jpg

WOW! This is COURAGE.

Of course it is...

The palestinian boy is raising his arms in an act of defiance of the racial dictatorship created by Europeans in his homeland seven decades ago unlike these yellow bellies shitting their pants at the sight of a german officer:

67dd38d1ba56269b2a4d255ab2c8b3a5.jpg

Your Holocaust picture is the reason there's a Jewish state now. And don't start saying a Jewish state should have been created in Europe. It is where it is. Deal with it.

Let's make a small comparison between four jewish posters who contribute to our Board:

Flacaltenn, ForeverYoung436 and Shusha ,

And MJB (I assume he\she is a Jew).

Flac and FY are american Jews (from what I can gather), they are dehumanizers of the palestinian people, believe Israel has the right to deny palestinians equal rights in their homeland, they support their murder...

But if you pay close attention to their posts you're gonna soon realise that neither Flac nor FY emphasise the murder of the palestinian people.

Flacaltenn, in particular, is always trying to come up with alternatives to generate economic development in the palestinian territories, to create a viable palestinian state...

FY and Shusha also never put any emphasis on the murder of palestinians either.

FY has even said once during the last israeli offensive in Gaza that he was sick and tired of seeing so many photos of dead palestinian children, children without arms and legs and that he thought it was time to end the military campaign.

I simply cannot conceive the following statement by MJB being typed by any one of them:

Eventually there will be enough dead Palestinians from Israeli retaliations that the Palestinain people themselves will wake up & dump their own leadership.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/in-support-of-a-palestinian-state.491163/page-2

Murdering a group of human beings until they are forced to renounce to their natural right... coming from the same jewish american community that championed the natural rights of native, hispanic and black americans a few decades ago.

I cannot respect Flac, FY, Shusha, toastman, etc... entirely because they are all dehumanizers of the palestinian people too.

But to be absolutely fair I have to say there is a HUGE moral distance separating Jews like Flac, FY and Shusha from a vile, despicable, disgusting vermin like MJB.

The Palestinians renounced their "natural right" when they attacked the Jewish State.

End of story.

Throughout american history, the use of the term "savage" has been employed to justify oppression, murder, enslavement, theft of resources and genocide allowing the oppressor, typically more technologically equipped weaponry wise, to slaughter folk. Doesn’t mean much else.
Its time for islam to accept that Israel shall stand until the end of time OR islam shall not.

'Cause the Israeli’s sure as hell will not be approaching the Palestinian’s in the same manner?

The Jewish State will outlast the Palestinian resistance.

"Cause America manages the goverments of other nations, sodomizing any real chance for others to rule their own lands democratically if we decide we'd rather exert the influence of empire.

Let's make a small comparison between four jewish posters who contribute to our Board:

Flacaltenn, ForeverYoung436 and Shusha ,

And MJB (I assume he\she is a Jew).

Flac and FY are american Jews (from what I can gather), they are dehumanizers of the palestinian people, believe Israel has the right to deny palestinians equal rights in their homeland, they support their murder...

But if you pay close attention to their posts you're gonna soon realise that neither Flac nor FY emphasise the murder of the palestinian people.

Flacaltenn, in particular, is always trying to come up with alternatives to generate economic development in the palestinian territories, to create a viable palestinian state...

FY and Shusha also never put any emphasis on the murder of palestinians either.

FY has even said once during the last israeli offensive in Gaza that he was sick and tired of seeing so many photos of dead palestinian children, children without arms and legs and that he thought it was time to end the military campaign.

I simply cannot conceive the following statement by MJB being typed by any one of them:

Eventually there will be enough dead Palestinians from Israeli retaliations that the Palestinain people themselves will wake up & dump their own leadership.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/in-support-of-a-palestinian-state.491163/page-2

Murdering a group of human beings until they are forced to renounce to their natural right... coming from the same jewish american community that championed the natural rights of native, hispanic and black americans a few decades ago.

I cannot respect Flac, FY, Shusha, toastman, etc... entirely because they are all dehumanizers of the palestinian people too.

But to be absolutely fair I have to say there is a HUGE moral distance separating Jews like Flac, FY and Shusha from a vile, despicable, disgusting vermin like MJB.

I don't remember saying the words "sick and tired", though I might have. I thought it was time to end the war because Israel had achieved its objectives. I didn't want to see so many dead children on the news anymore, because I felt sorry for the Palestinian kids, during that time.

Originally posted by ForeverYoung436
I don't remember saying the words "sick and tired", though I might have. I thought it was time to end the war because Israel had achieved its objectives. I didn't want to see so many dead children on the news anymore, because I felt sorry for the Palestinian kids, during that time.

And this is the difference I was talking about.

The difference between a Jew who has managed to retain at least part of his sense of decency and a hopelessly depraved one.

The difference between a Jew who has managed to retain at least part of his sense of decency and a hopelessly depraved one.

What is wrong with you Jose.? Have I not always been in support of a Palestinian State & condemned those Zionists for their treatment of the Palestinians? Truly the Zionists are to blame for this ongoing conflict with their damn brutal agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians If there is ever to be a lasting peace, Israel must start treating the Palestinians with the Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accusomed to --- and well deserve. Don't you agreer? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

What is wrong with you Jose.? Have I not always been in support of a Palestinian State & condemned those Zionists for their treatment of the Palestinians? Truly the Zionists are to blame for this ongoing conflict with their damn brutal agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians If there is ever to be a lasting peace, Israel must start treating the Palestinians with the Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accusomed to --- and well deserve. Don't you agreer? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

You have always called for the genocide of Muslim and Christian Palestinians. Your little game is so childish, it is embarrassing. If you weren't such a murderous little piece of crap, it would be funny.

You have always called for the genocide of Muslim and Christian Palestinians. Your little game is so childish, it is embarrassing. If you weren't such a murderous little piece of crap, it would be funny.

Oh Monte. What am I to do with you? I am a man of love & peace. However, is it not true that only Jordan's Black September ever resulted in a lasting peace from Palestinians. I hope & pray the Palestinians will not continue in their ways of Palestinian mentality to force Israel to have to do the same. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Forum List

Back