You Have 15 Seconds

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
If you live in Israel.........
Israel15Seconds.gif

Can you make it?

I wonder how many seconds their own people have when Hamas launches in their own populated areas and it goes wrong.

Buttsoiler can do it. He sez he can gather up his effects, family and pets and evacuate for Katrina in 20 minutes, so he can prolly do this in about 0.4 nanoseconds.

I was watching House Hunters International a while back and this American Jewish girl was moving to Israel to be near her mother and sister....

in all the condos she looked at, they had bomb shelters IN the condos she was considering buying, a little room to run to....15 seconds would have been no problem for her...if she was at home.

I was watching House Hunters International a while back and this American Jewish girl was moving to Israel to be near her mother and sister....

in all the condos she looked at, they had bomb shelters IN the condos she was considering buying, a little room to run to....15 seconds would have been no problem for her...if she was at home.

No problem.

And granny in tow.......

No problem.

And granny in tow.......
I just thought it was pretty smart, but also horrifying at the same time to live under those conditions...

Israel15Seconds.gif

Can you make it?
Aww. It's so cute when the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers work themselves into another of those keyboard gee-had frenzies.

Somehow, I don't see the purpose in Hamas committing yet another act of Islamicide by further attacks on The Zionist Entity™ with the inevitable response by The Zionist Entity ™ that results in heaps more dead islamo's and yet another humiliating defeat for the wannabe ISIS groupies in Gaza'istan.

At 2am.....while in the shower.....while on the John.....

Israel15Seconds.gif

Can you make it?
Aww. It's so cute when the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers work themselves into another of those keyboard gee-had frenzies.

Somehow, I don't see the purpose in Hamas committing yet another act of Islamicide by further attacks on The Zionist Entity™ with the inevitable response by The Zionist Entity ™ that results in heaps more dead islamo's and yet another humiliating defeat for the wannabe ISIS groupies in Gaza'istan.

Israel is ISIS.

Forum List

Back