“You won’t have Donald J. Trump to kick around anymore.”

‘The media’ are going to miss Trump – the ‘liberal’ press has totally screwed up; gone is a true ratings-maker.

Now they’re stuck with Sleepy Joe who won’t help sell any newspapers.
dont be so quick,,, a lot of problems are surfacing,,,

No, they aren't. RWNJ infotainment sites are trying to invent some but they aren't having any success.
thank you for stopping by and telling us youre hiding something,,,

I long for your next comment,,,
Hiding something?

You're nuts.
the fear in your comment says otherwise,,,

‘The media’ are going to miss Trump – the ‘liberal’ press has totally screwed up; gone is a true ratings-maker.

Keep digging. You aren't there yet. Again, alt-right chumming. Nothing substantiated.
ahhh but what if its true???
dont you want a fair election???

What if the Tooth Fairy exists? Santa Claus?
What if several still unexplained statistical anomalies on election night in 2016 swung the vote for Trump?
Didn't you want to see a fair election???

No. You didn't. You didn't bitch when the numbers broke in your candidates favor.
Nobody claimed the 2016 election was "rigged".

No, they aren't. RWNJ infotainment sites are trying to invent some but they aren't having any success.

Hiding something?

You're nuts.
What fear? You are imagining stuff.

You tRumplings are nuts.

Hiding something?

You're nuts.

You tRumplings are nuts.
funny thing is I didnt vote for trump,,, but I do know dems are liars and cheats,,,

and you stink of fear,,

Conservatives – zero sense of humor.

Conservatives – zero sense of humor.
I'm not a conservative,,,

So much of the LEGACY MEDIA is fucked now. MSNBC and CNN will see huge drops in viewership after the inauguration.

Also, Twitter and Facebook will lose users.

Good luck. Careful what you wish for.

Hiding something?

You're nuts.

You tRumplings are nuts.
funny thing is I didnt vote for trump,,, but I do know dems are liars and cheats,,,

and you stink of fear,,
Of course you didn't. There are a lotta folks claiming that right now, lol.

I don’t know what I will do with myself ... now that I don’t have Trump to kick around anymore.

Maybe after awhile I’ll start kicking around Old Sleepy Joe. Do you think he’ll ever be as good a target? Maybe if he starts a war or something ...

Meanwhile I will go out next week to watch the sun rise over the Atlantic, and take my wife out to visit a favorite bird sanctuary. Oh, and I plan to try to get back to reading books!

Yes, the official Trump soap opera is over! However, I seriously doubt that the 'liberal' press will miss Trump - because he's likely to be in deep litigation in the foreseeable future.

He and Hunter should share information on lawyers.

We'll humiliate and ruin Hunter right in front of Joe within the year.

He'll be living in Northern Finland within 12 months.

I don’t know what I will do with myself ... now that I don’t have Trump to kick around anymore.

Maybe after awhile I’ll start kicking around Old Sleepy Joe. Do you think he’ll ever be as good a target? Maybe if he starts a war or something ...

Meanwhile I will go out next week to watch the sun rise over the Atlantic, and take my wife out to visit a favorite bird sanctuary. Oh, and I plan to try to get back to reading books!

You might let you foot heal.

You didn't kick anything around.

You might want to keep an eye on Camel-A. Given her penchant for fucking her way to the top....the cabinet could be in for a real good time.

:itsok:

Hiding something?

You're nuts.

You tRumplings are nuts.

and you stink of fear,,
Of course you didn't. There are a lotta folks claiming that right now, lol.
save it spanky,,, we all know youre far more irrelevant than jock itch,,,

So much of the LEGACY MEDIA is fucked now. MSNBC and CNN will see huge drops in viewership after the inauguration.

Also, Twitter and Facebook will lose users.

Good luck. Careful what you wish for.

So you sell advertising?

Keep digging. You aren't there yet. Again, alt-right chumming. Nothing substantiated.
ahhh but what if its true???
dont you want a fair election???

What if the Tooth Fairy exists? Santa Claus?
What if several still unexplained statistical anomalies on election night in 2016 swung the vote for Trump?
Didn't you want to see a fair election???

No. You didn't. You didn't bitch when the numbers broke in your candidates favor.
Nobody claimed the 2016 election was "rigged".
That's a flat-out lie.

Yes, the 2016 election was rigged – and we’re getting closer to proving it

Nearly Half Of Democrats Think The 2016 Election Was ‘Rigged’

Yes, the official Trump soap opera is over! However, I seriously doubt that the 'liberal' press will miss Trump - because he's likely to be in deep litigation in the foreseeable future.

He and Hunter should share information on lawyers.

We'll humiliate and ruin Hunter right in front of Joe within the year.

He'll be living in Northern Finland within 12 months.
You’ll be too busy creating threads, ranting over Trump being in court, Don, Jr being in court, Eric being in court, Ivanka being in court, Jared being in court, Rudy being in court, Jacob Wohl being in court, Mike Pence being in court, Mark Meadows being in court, Mike Pompeo being in court, Chad Wolf being in court, Louis DeJoy being in court, Betsy DeVos being in court, Mick Mulvaney being in court, Ryan Zinke being in court, Steve Bannon being in court, Roger Stone being in court, Sean Hannity being in court, Tucker Carlson being in court, Ric Grenell being in court, Charlie Kirk being in court, Jerry Falwell, Jr being in court, Devin Nunes being in court, Bill Barr being in court, Kellyanne Conway being in court, Mark Caputo being in court, Julian Assange being in court, James O’Keefe being in court, Elliot Brody being in court, David Perdue being in court, Kelly Loeffler being in court, Kirstjen Nielsen being in court, Erik Prince being in court, Ron Johnson being in court, John Ratliffe being in court, Dan Patrick being in court, and Wilber Ross being in court if he lives that long.

Forum List

Back