You wont be saving $2500

I think more people get priced out of a policy than outright canceled....with same net effect...that option is still on the table.....

you can't get priced out of health care thats not how it works ... you policy is based on your income ... if you are a family of 4 and make less then 200,000 a year you get a rebate on your policy you will pay less... stop saying stupid shit... you don't think you just spew out nonsense[/QUOTE

Funny stuff right there......so why can't people afford Ocare............ take your time...try something besides the talking points they gave you......

I'm not on ocare so I'm not paying even half that amount....but if you think that's affordable......be my guest.

I think more people get priced out of a policy than outright canceled....with same net effect...that option is still on the table.....

You sound pretty sure; that "I think" argument is rather compelling....
Never heard of mass cancellations until ocare....know many who were priced out though including myself, twice.

You were playing the catastrophic angle, sherlock, socializing your risk and pocketing the privatization.

You priced yourself out. Pay your premiums and don't think we should pick up the catastrophe for you.

I want to see cold hard data that anyone was "priced out."

Horse crap.

What folks are mad about is that they can't pay the catastrophic shell game, where they were socializing the risk on the rest of us.

You sound pretty sure; that "I think" argument is rather compelling....
Never heard of mass cancellations until ocare....know many who were priced out though including myself, twice.

You were playing the catastrophic angle, sherlock, socializing your risk and pocketing the privatization.

You priced yourself out. Pay your premiums and don't think we should pick up the catastrophe for you.

fraid not ....that's the copay plan including dental and vision for 3%

Hi [MENTION=45886]Mad_Cabbie[/MENTION]

With all the political and financial pull the Democrat Politicians have
through their party, corporate ties, and supporters of ACA,
why can't the same negotiated group rates and terms of insurance
be set up WITHOUT signing names to the "business contract"
of citizens who DIDN'T agree to be compelled to purchase under such plans.

Wouldn't you be horrified if a housing plan was created
to cover a portion of everyone's housing, but people who didn't agree to be
part of the pool lost freedom to invest their money directly into their
own housing plans and coops, and instead were fined if they didn't
buy into the larger group's pool they were forced into by law?

Why not just have the members who AGREE to be part of that pool chip in?

So the coverage offered is proportional to the people who participate
WITHOUT forcing anyone in who wants to invest in a different pool and plan?

Isn't that more natural and sensible?

(And I'm not just throwing this out there as a hypothetical argument.
I really have been asking support of fellow liberals to use the Democrat Party
structure to set this up, to shift the ACA structures over to the Democrat Party
who support singlepayer and make taht system work for people who want it to work.
and leave out people who want other free market systems through their own
networks or party. I really am pushing to find people willing to take on this
approach so everyone can pursue the plans for health care they believe in. I think it's fair.)

I've got insurance for the first time in years and yes, it's affordable.

I even have dental coverage.

What's really cool is if I get sick ... I mean, REALLY sick, they cannot drop me, nor can they stop paying when I reach some "cap."

Good times!

Hi [MENTION=45886]Mad_Cabbie[/MENTION]

With all the political and financial pull the Democrat Politicians have
through their party, corporate ties, and supporters of ACA,
why can't the same negotiated group rates and terms of insurance
be set up WITHOUT signing names to the "business contract"
of citizens who DIDN'T agree to be compelled to purchase under such plans.

Wouldn't you be horrified if a housing plan was created
to cover a portion of everyone's housing, but people who didn't agree to be
part of the pool lost freedom to invest their money directly into their
own housing plans and coops, and instead were fined if they didn't
buy into the larger group's pool they were forced into by law?

Why not just have the members who AGREE to be part of that pool chip in?

So the coverage offered is proportional to the people who participate
WITHOUT forcing anyone in who wants to invest in a different pool and plan?

Isn't that more natural and sensible?

(And I'm not just throwing this out there as a hypothetical argument.
I really have been asking support of fellow liberals to use the Democrat Party
structure to set this up, to shift the ACA structures over to the Democrat Party
who support singlepayer and make taht system work for people who want it to work.
and leave out people who want other free market systems through their own
networks or party. I really am pushing to find people willing to take on this
approach so everyone can pursue the plans for health care they believe in. I think it's fair.)

I've got insurance for the first time in years and yes, it's affordable.

I even have dental coverage.

What's really cool is if I get sick ... I mean, REALLY sick, they cannot drop me, nor can they stop paying when I reach some "cap."

Good times!

Wow! That's really innovative. I'm sure you'll get lots of support.

But...but he was working hard on a plan that would save the average family $2500 a year. I SAW him say it a hundred times. I'm crushed.

he never said that... he said you can save up to, or as much as, $2500 dollars ... stop quoting rightwingnutjobs ... no you saw him say up to, or as much as, $2500 dollars ... thats the problem with your repub-lie-tardes you don't comprehend whats being said ...

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15E7goj7Fmo

Billy is still an idiot

he never said that... he said you can save up to, or as much as, $2500 dollars ... stop quoting rightwingnutjobs ... no you saw him say up to, or as much as, $2500 dollars ... thats the problem with your repub-lie-tardes you don't comprehend whats being said ...

He certainly did shy away from the real truth that premiums would dramatically be raised.

Except for those who are being subsidized on the backs of those who's were raised.:eusa_whistle:

if you want to say stupid shit i can't stop you ...go read the law moron listen carefully what he said not what some rightwingnutjob told ya...
Try debating what I stated, moron. It ain't free dude, but yours probably is.:eusa_whistle:

fraid not ....that's the copay plan including dental and vision for 3%

sure it was. pay your premiums. move along.

[ame=http://youtu.be/dP_fa-FqT_c]WHEC-NY: New York Family Hit With A 22% Premium Increase Due To ObamaCare Costs - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back