You wont be saving $2500

no shit sherlock, my premiums went up $250.00 a month.

I've got insurance for the first time in years and yes, it's affordable.

I even have dental coverage.

What's really cool is if I get sick ... I mean, REALLY sick, they cannot drop me, nor can they stop paying when I reach some "cap."

Good times!

I think more people get priced out of a policy than outright canceled....with same net effect...that option is still on the table.....

You sound pretty sure; that "I think" argument is rather compelling....
Never heard of mass cancellations until ocare....know many who were priced out though including myself, twice.

"Never heard of" - seals it for me.

Now with the implementation of obummercare, what is the net gain of health insurance policies?

Some gained and some LOST. Oh yeah, good for you....others were priced out that didn't qualify for subsidies like yourself. Glad you're so smug about your windfall that came on the back of others.:eusa_whistle:

But...but he was working hard on a plan that would save the average family $2500 a year. I SAW him say it a hundred times. I'm crushed.

he never said that... he said you can save up to, or as much as, $2500 dollars ... stop quoting rightwingnutjobs ... no you saw him say up to, or as much as, $2500 dollars ... thats the problem with your repub-lie-tardes you don't comprehend whats being said ...

But...but he was working hard on a plan that would save the average family $2500 a year. I SAW him say it a hundred times. I'm crushed.

he never said that... he said you can save up to, or as much as, $2500 dollars ... stop quoting rightwingnutjobs ... no you saw him say up to, or as much as, $2500 dollars ... thats the problem with your repub-lie-tardes you don't comprehend whats being said ...

He certainly did shy away from the real truth that premiums would dramatically be raised.

Except for those who are being subsidized on the backs of those who's were raised.:eusa_whistle:

I think more people get priced out of a policy than outright canceled....with same net effect...that option is still on the table.....

you can't get priced out of health care thats not how it works ... you policy is based on your income ... if you are a family of 4 and make less then 200,000 a year you get a rebate on your policy you will pay less... stop saying stupid shit... you don't think you just spew out nonsense

He certainly did shy away from the real truth that premiums would dramatically be raised.

Except for those who are being subsidized on the backs of those who's were raised.:eusa_whistle:

if you want to say stupid shit i can't stop you ...go read the law moron listen carefully what he said not what some rightwingnutjob told ya...

Forum List

Back