You want to be healthy?

Multi-vitamins (vihtamens according to our Brit cousins) have a role, but daily exercise, weight control, and right eating are more important.
Wrong again Jake....damn I thought maybe this one time you would get it right.

They ALL are very important, but you will not get the proper nutrients in your diet no matter how healthy you eat. You must take supplements to get the proper nutrients.
That is not what I said, once again demonstrating you can't parse basic communication. Multi-vitamins have a place, but exercise, weight control, and good eating are more important. Vitamin supplements do not take their place in the slightest.
They are NOT more important. They are all important, but without proper nutrients that are only available via vitamins and supplements, you will not be healthy.
You will be healthier if the point. Vitamins without three other factors mean nothing.
agreed...and doing all those three factors without vitamins and supplements, mean nothing.

They ALL are very important, but you will not get the proper nutrients in your diet no matter how healthy you eat. You must take supplements to get the proper nutrients.
Most vitamin supplements are not able to make it past the acids in the stomach, which makes them useless...
Read Bill Sardi and you might understand.

As he stated in the article I posted, which you clearly did not read, you are correct somewhat. However, this is only correct for most of the cheap multivitamins Americans generally buy. Buy high quality vitamins and you will get the nutrients you need...and will get past the acids and into your system.
Make sure, though, that you exercise, eat right, and control you weight.
You can do all that, but still die of cancer or heart disease and it just might be because you were lacking many essential nutrients.
Or you got too much sun? Quit quarreling. You know I am right that you certainly need exercise, weight control, and eating right.
You can do those things till the cows come home, but without the proper vitamins and supplements you will still be unhealthy and maybe dead at 50.

Multi-vitamins (vihtamens according to our Brit cousins) have a role, but daily exercise, weight control, and right eating are more important.

That is not what I said, once again demonstrating you can't parse basic communication. Multi-vitamins have a place, but exercise, weight control, and good eating are more important. Vitamin supplements do not take their place in the slightest.
They are NOT more important. They are all important, but without proper nutrients that are only available via vitamins and supplements, you will not be healthy.
You will be healthier if the point. Vitamins without three other factors mean nothing.
agreed...and doing all those three factors without vitamins and supplements, mean nothing.
They mean quite a lot, as you well know. Just admit that vitamins are the last important of the four if you are doing all the other three correctly.

And, of course, always talk to a doctor (who knows about vitamins) about them as a healthy life style.

Most vitamin supplements are not able to make it past the acids in the stomach, which makes them useless...

As he stated in the article I posted, which you clearly did not read, you are correct somewhat. However, this is only correct for most of the cheap multivitamins Americans generally buy. Buy high quality vitamins and you will get the nutrients you need...and will get past the acids and into your system.
You can do all that, but still die of cancer or heart disease and it just might be because you were lacking many essential nutrients.
Or you got too much sun? Quit quarreling. You know I am right that you certainly need exercise, weight control, and eating right.
You can do those things till the cows come home, but without the proper vitamins and supplements you will still be unhealthy and maybe dead at 50.
I'm past 50..I am on my way to a ripe old age of 90..

They mean quite a lot, as you well know. Just admit that vitamins are the last important of the four if you are doing all the other three correctly.

And, of course, always talk to a doctor (who knows about vitamins) about them as a healthy life style.
Without vitamins and supplements, those other things mean little.

Jake...I need you around here for a very long long time. So, please, take high quality vitamins and supplements every day. I need you alive.

I'm past 50..I am on my way to a ripe old age of 90..
Me too...thanks to vitamins, supplements, eating right and exercising. I hope to see you here at USMB when we are both 90...so I can ridicule you.

Forum List

Back