You Think WE Have Issues With Immigration....

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
The Dutch government collapsed today over the issue of immigration policy. Because like most European governments they use the stupid parliamentary system, the fact that two parts of the ruling coalition disagreed with the prime minister's VVD party stance on limiting the flow of immigrants to the Netherlands meant that the coalition collapsed and new elections will need to be held in the fall.

I see no reason why it should be made a matter of public policy that other peoples' problems become OURS merely because we have a wonderful society for which foreigners have an attraction.

All of Western Europe should have refugee policies that basically say, "Fuck 'em. Ain't my problem."

The Leftists who push the policies of welcoming third world wretches invariably pay next to nothing in taxes, making it a matter of "generosity" with OPM. Just like in the U.S.

A country so deeply mired in planet muck and with huge ties to the US Deep State
Full article: Dutch Cluster
Full article: Nieuwsuur

A 2019 Chatham House rule meeting with UK Deep State faction the Institute for Statecraft hosted at the Clingendael Institute.
Sijbren de Jong, Maria de Goeij and the Dutch MOD set up the Dutch cluster of the Integrity Initiative around a meeting called "Answering Russia's Strategic Narratives". In March 2019 the Clingendael Institute hosted Strengthening Europe's 'soft' and 'hard' defence, a Chatham House rule meeting attended by at least 4 members of the UK Deep state's Institute for Statecraft.[47] The Dutch governments forcefully retired multiple investigative journalism programs and started its own skilled in Russophobia in the 2010s as well called Nieuwsuur.

“The Dutch, according to secret documents, are an important partner of the NSA, together with Germany, France and Norway as 'Third Party Country'. This puts the Dutch only one step below the other 4 Anglo-Saxon countries the US directly trades info with in their Five eyes-program.”
Huub Modderkolk (2014)

The Dutch government collapsed today over the issue of immigration policy. Because like most European governments they use the stupid parliamentary system, the fact that two parts of the ruling coalition disagreed with the prime minister's VVD party stance on limiting the flow of immigrants to the Netherlands meant that the coalition collapsed and new elections will need to be held in the fall.

Yes
Yes we do
A serious one

We have taken in more south and central Americans than we did western Europeans during the late 19th and early 20th century

The entire western world does have a problem

these Fuckers have weapons caches in UK France, Germany, Belgium,Sweden and so on

military style weapons ...Sweden still has a frigging grenade problem
I ofetn wonder what the real numbers of stashed AKs and RPGs are

All bets are that They're high

we should be more like Japan and China..wacist bigots
To late now

3rd world and tranny Diversity is nobody's strengths

I see no reason why it should be made a matter of public policy that other peoples' problems become OURS merely because we have a wonderful society for which foreigners have an attraction.

All of Western Europe should have refugee policies that basically say, "Fuck 'em. Ain't my problem."

The Leftists who push the policies of welcoming third world wretches invariably pay next to nothing in taxes, making it a matter of "generosity" with OPM. Just like in the U.S.
Invaders are interested in America's “wonderful society.” They're interested in all the free handouts. The Dutch are suffering from the same lunacy.

Forum List

Back