"You Think Racism Can Control Me?" Kanye West stuns the Democrats.

That 5 word phrase by Kanye West struck fear in the heart of the Democratic Party. They absolutely positively MUST have Black people vote 90% Democrat to hold power. I really don't know if West is just a brilliant self promoter or is truly sincere but he is scaring the Bejeezuss out of DEM leaders. This is just soooooo excellent! :popcorn:

Seems that most democrats are laughing at Kanye West. And damn near every body black is.
Because you dipshits think retards like Jay Z, Chris Rock and Diddy are intelligent.

LOL
They all make more money and have more influence than you. Of course they are intelligent. Look at your life and look at theirs. :)

So much HATE from black leftists towards any black who dares not support the Party of Slavery...

Such hypocrisy

Such utter nonsense
I think its more hypocritical that everything Koonye suggested in regards to helping Black people is blocked by a Drumpf policy that is diametrically opposed to what he is suggesting. Koonye even apologized to Drumpf after a reporter pointed out that Drumpf was all for stop n frisk. Koonye groveled.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That 5 word phrase by Kanye West struck fear in the heart of the Democratic Party. They absolutely positively MUST have Black people vote 90% Democrat to hold power. I really don't know if West is just a brilliant self promoter or is truly sincere but he is scaring the Bejeezuss out of DEM leaders. This is just soooooo excellent! :popcorn:

Seems that most democrats are laughing at Kanye West. And damn near every body black is.
Because you dipshits think retards like Jay Z, Chris Rock and Diddy are intelligent.

LOL

No you dipshits do that. That's why we had one white actor as president and now we have a white reality show star as a president. OOPS, I forgot that you weren't born during Reagan junior.

Last edited:
Rank Name Net Worth Company
1. Bill Gates $81 billion Microsoft
2. Jeff Bezos $67 billion Amazon.com
3. Warren Buffett $65.5 billion Berkshire Hathaway
4. Mark Zuckerberg $55.5 billion Facebook
5. Larry Ellison $49.3 billion Oracle
6. Michael Bloomberg $45 billion Bloomberg LP
7. Charles Koch $42 billion diversified
7. David Koch $42 billion diversified
9. Larry Page $38.5 billion Google
10. Sergey Brin $37.5 billion Google

And?

And?

These are the smartest people in the world. And...smarter than your old unemployed ass.

I'm liking Mr. West more and more, he's certainly proving to be a unique, interesting character.

I'm liking Mr. West more and more, he's certainly proving to be a unique, interesting character.
He is just proving what happens when you have a mental illness that you refuse to get treatment for. How can you be for something and the person you profess to love is against everything you just suggested?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Only the most stupid blacks fall for that party of slavery shit.

Always HATE and NAME CALLING for the blacks who don't vote Dem.

Why can't blacks disagree with you without you calling them hateful names?

And?

These are the smartest people in the world. And...smarter than your old unemployed ass.

I would say they are some of the richest people but that doesn't make them the smartest, junior. I'm not unemployed. How about you?

The Democrat Party is the party of Slavery. That is historical FACT. You hate that FACT.

It is the best snapshot of just what Black Dems are all about. They claim to support "minority rights," but within their own demographic they HATE and ACT AGAINST their own minority.

Black Dems essentially argue that blacks who disagree with them should be subjected to hate and a reduction in their rights as Americans.

Black Dems demonstrated this in FLA 2000 by deliberately tossing Black Republican ballots...

Let The Sunshine In | National Review

"Earlier this year I published an article in the Journal of Legal Studies analyzing the USA Todaydata, and it shows that African-American Republicans who voted were 54 to 66 times more likely than the average African American to cast a non-voted ballot "

and AFTER deliberately disenfranchising Black Republicans, those same anti-American black bigots then tried to spin that into just "black votes" being tossed "by whites."

Nonsense.

It was Black Dem canvass workers tossing Black Republican ballots.

Do Black Dems really support "minority rights?"

HECK NO

Do Black Dems really support "civil rights for all?"

HECK NO

Black Dems are BIGOTS who want to steal from the taxpayer. That's all....

Only the most stupid blacks fall for that party of slavery shit.

Always HATE and NAME CALLING for the blacks who don't vote Dem.

Why can't blacks disagree with you without you calling them hateful names?

Wrong. And you are the who posted that party of slavery shit. Can't I disagree with republicans without being called a m-f'ing slave?

And you are the who posted that party of slavery shit.

My taxdollars and Affirmative Action - not producing good grammar.... among other things....

Can't I disagree with republicans without being called a m-f'ing slave?

Nobody does that. You just lie when confronted with the truth of your own BIGOTRY and HYPOCRISY.

All it took was

That's Kanye

He is entitled to his opinions

INSTEAD, we get the expected wave of HATE and BIGOTRY aimed at Kanye, from hypocritical beneficiaries of state sponsored DNA discrimination from, you got it,

THE PARTY OF SLAVERY

and every other form of state sponsored DNA discrimination

And?

I would say they are some of the richest people but that doesn't make them the smartest, junior. I'm not unemployed. How about you?

Not what your boy Assfaceias said. You told me you were retired. So were you lying, old man?

All it took was

That's Kanye

He is entitled to his opinions

INSTEAD, we get the expected wave of HATE and BIGOTRY aimed at Kanye, from hypocritical beneficiaries of state sponsored DNA discrimination from, you got it,

THE PARTY OF SLAVERY

and every other form of state sponsored DNA discrimination
Of course Koonye is entitled to his opinions. What he is not entitled to do is try to convince Black people to support a person that has stated policies that are in direct conflict with the ideas that Koonye himself thnks should be implemented. His step n fetch routine was pretty sad.

The Democrat Party is the party of Slavery. That is historical FACT. You hate that FACT.

It is the best snapshot of just what Black Dems are all about. They claim to support "minority rights," but within their own demographic they HATE and ACT AGAINST their own minority.

Black Dems essentially argue that blacks who disagree with them should be subjected to hate and a reduction in their rights as Americans.

Black Dems demonstrated this in FLA 2000 by deliberately tossing Black Republican ballots...

Let The Sunshine In | National Review

"Earlier this year I published an article in the Journal of Legal Studies analyzing the USA Todaydata, and it shows that African-American Republicans who voted were 54 to 66 times more likely than the average African American to cast a non-voted ballot "

and AFTER deliberately disenfranchising Black Republicans, those same anti-American black bigots then tried to spin that into just "black votes" being tossed "by whites."

Nonsense.

It was Black Dem canvass workers tossing Black Republican ballots.

Do Black Dems really support "minority rights?"

HECK NO

Do Black Dems really support "civil rights for all?"

HECK NO

Black Dems are BIGOTS who want to steal from the taxpayer. That's all....

I know the history of both parties. Only the dumbest blacks fall for your bullshit.

Historical Truth: From Republican to Democrat.

And?

Not what your boy Assfaceias said. You told me you were retired. So were you lying, old man?

Nope. Retired is not unemployed. A has told you nothing. So don't try using him to lie.

Forum List

Back