"You Think Racism Can Control Me?" Kanye West stuns the Democrats.

These are the smartest people in the world. And...smarter than your old unemployed ass.

I would say they are some of the richest people but that doesn't make them the smartest, junior. I'm not unemployed. How about you?

Not what your boy Assfaceias said. You told me you were retired. So were you lying, old man?

Nope. Retired is not unemployed. A has told you nothing. So don't try using him to lie.

Retired is certainly not employed. LMAO.
I never understood why people like you put so much stock into making other people wealthy. I mean its like youre proud you are working to make someone else wealthy while they pay you just enough not to quit. :rolleyes:

I own my own business. Not sure what you mean?

These are the smartest people in the world. And...smarter than your old unemployed ass.

I would say they are some of the richest people but that doesn't make them the smartest, junior. I'm not unemployed. How about you?

Not what your boy Assfaceias said. You told me you were retired. So were you lying, old man?
The only thing I said about work was that I didnt believe you taught LEOs self defense because you had earlier claimed that LEO's didnt receive any additional training the general public didnt already have. :)

You have nothing to explain to me. Azog the confused jewish neo Nazi, was lying and I knew it.

I am a liar. You’re smart and relevant. Ooops I did it again.

I'm glad you recognize that reality.

Nope. Retired is not unemployed. A has told you nothing. So don't try using him to lie.

Retired is saying you don't need to work anymore. LMAO!!!

Can you say that?

Retirement age is not 57. You are a parasite.
Retirement age is when you decide to retire.

I never understood why people like you put so much stock into making other people wealthy. I mean its like youre proud you are working to make someone else wealthy while they pay you just enough not to quit. :rolleyes:

I own my own business. Not sure what you mean?
Sure you do. :)

Can you say that?

Nah. I'm retired. Or should I say partially retired. And since I'm certified in several areas, I can be contracted to do case work/counselling for a minimum of 37 dollars per hour. You lose junior.

Can you say that?

Nah. I'm retired. Or should I say partially retired. And since I'm certified in several areas, I can be contracted to do case work/counselling for a minimum of 37 dollars per hour. You lose junior.

Retired or partially retired? Get your lies straight. I dont get out of bed for less than $200 per hr.

The only thing I said about work was that I didnt believe you taught LEOs self defense because you had earlier claimed that LEO's didnt receive any additional training the general public didnt already have. :)

You weren’t replying to me. And yes I know you are captain skeptical.
Yes I was replying to you and yes I know you lie alot. :)

No. You were equating Jay Z and P Diddy as being smart because they are rich. Someone else not me.

You weren’t replying to me. And yes I know you are captain skeptical.
Yes I was replying to you and yes I know you lie alot. :)

No. You were equating Jay Z and P Diddy as being smart because they are rich. Someone else not me.
No. I didnt say they were smart because they were rich. If I had you would have quoted it. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Are you kidding? It was in a different thread but you most certainly did. Early dementia?
It shouldnt be hard to prove. All you have to do is get the quote. :rolleyes:

If I find it do you promise to never post on these boards again? Gone 4ever. Deal?
Nope. I'm here specifically to cause you stress. Why would I agree to something like that especially when you lie so much? :)

DAMMIT. I wish I could get rid of you. Oh well. You're like a turd that will not flush.

Are you kidding? It was in a different thread but you most certainly did. Early dementia?

If I find it do you promise to never post on these boards again? Gone 4ever. Deal?
Nope. I'm here specifically to cause you stress. Why would I agree to something like that especially when you lie so much? :)

DAMMIT. I wish I could get rid of you. Oh well. You're like a turd that will not flush.
Lots of clowns like you have tried. Everyone has failed. I'm way too smart for your kind. I'm like that last second, turnaround, MJ fade away. I stay winning. :)

Lots of clowns like you have tried. Everyone has failed. I'm way too smart for your kind. I'm like that last second, turnaround, MJ fade away. I stay winning. :)

I am kidding. I disagree with you politically but I d buy you a beer.

Can you say that?

Retired or partially retired? Get your lies straight. I dont get out of bed for less than $200 per hr.

Too bad I'm not lying. And so you never get out of bed.

Can you say that?

You are whining though. How much does that pay. And on the contrary. I barely sleep.

Kanye nailed it. Democrats have used Racism as a control device on Black People since the 60s. That's why the attacks from Democrat leaders have been so vicious.

Can you say that?

You are whining though. How much does that pay. And on the contrary. I barely sleep.

Yada, yada, yada. Repeat the same dumb lines about whining from the kings of whine, the white man.

Forum List

Back