You Occupy Wall Street supporters that lost relatives in wars..

What are you talking about? Are you attempting to minimize the sacrifices made by my family for their country? Not a one of those proud hillbillies had the time of day for a banker but they could blow the shit out of some Germans.

I doubt any of your family members who actually fought a German would even give the the time of day to any of those OWS turds.

WAR -(n) a bayonette with a worker on each end.

pray tell and I am a lover of weapons, how would you do that? that must me one they have just designed as compared to traditional.

that would be awesome to have a bayonette and yes I know what it is to have the capability of a double flip. sorry. vibing at the thought of it.

I think what the quote means is that one worker is holding the bayonet and the other has it through the middle of his guts.

Burning a flag is not the best way to represent your position. It tends to anger people to an unreasonable extent. It's not illegal, however, and to use some pathetic excuse to arrest them is an "unreasonable extent" as well.

You guys.... how many times do you have to do this shit? the whole "if you're not with the fascist right, you're not American... You're an enemy, you're scum....

Now, I happen to love this country. More than you assholes know. But, because my politics lies with the PEOPLE and not the bloodsuckers that are draining this country in the guise of Freedom and Capitalism, when they really stand for Profits and profits only...no matter what the cost to our BELOVED country.... you label me(and others) as Un-American.

Truth of the matter is... when you put profits before country... that's probably the most Un-American thing you can do and you all can view the results of 30+ years of this traitorous behavior.

You guys.... how many times do you have to do this shit? the whole "if you're not with the fascist right, you're not American... You're an enemy, you're scum....

Now, I happen to love this country. More than you assholes know. But, because my politics lies with the PEOPLE and not the bloodsuckers that are draining this country in the guise of Freedom and Capitalism, when they really stand for Profits and profits only...no matter what the cost to our BELOVED country.... you label me(and others) as Un-American.

Truth of the matter is... when you put profits before country... that's probably the most Un-American thing you can do and you all can view the results of 30+ years of this traitorous behavior.

If you truly LOVE this country then WHY were you a CHEERLEADER for terrorists?
Why were you GLAD to see US troops get killed?
YOU CHEERED loudly when you read these so-called "leaders" totally help terrorists in the recruiting of more Terrorists and the prolonging of the LIBERATION of IRAQ!
NOT ONE of you cheerleaders have refuted, much less disproven this Harvard study:
A Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling
for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity?
Using data on attacks and variation in access
to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.

We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent. The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.

The study showed when politically motivated statements like these were made :
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in th dead of night,
terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

people died!

And that is very very disgusting! Politics ahead of lives! Politics ahead of your country!

But being the total pawn of MSM a Obama worshipper and plain DUMB ass...
YOU don't KNOW what emboldenment means do YOU??

Hey guy, my ancestors and relatives who have fought and died in every single military action by our country didn't do it for any god damned bank and that's for sure.

You do realise that the banks own most of the politicians...both Republican AND Democrat right? You do realise that?

What are you talking about? Are you attempting to minimize the sacrifices made by my family for their country? Not a one of those proud hillbillies had the time of day for a banker but they could blow the shit out of some Germans.

Not at all. I'm just pointing out a fact which you seem to either not know, or don't care about.

If you truly LOVE this country then WHY were you a CHEERLEADER for terrorists?
Why were you GLAD to see US troops get killed?
YOU CHEERED loudly when you read these so-called "leaders" totally help terrorists in the recruiting of more Terrorists and the prolonging of the LIBERATION of IRAQ!
NOT ONE of you cheerleaders have refuted, much less disproven this Harvard study:
A Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling
for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity?
Using data on attacks and variation in access
to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.

We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent. The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.

The study showed when politically motivated statements like these were made :
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in th dead of night,
terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

people died!

And that is very very disgusting! Politics ahead of lives! Politics ahead of your country!

But being the total pawn of MSM a Obama worshipper and plain DUMB ass...
YOU don't KNOW what emboldenment means do YOU??

Show me one fucking post where I did any of that... I'll fucking wait... do me a favor... while you're looking, hold your breath.

You are a fucking pawn of the Rupert Murdoch/Koch brothers propaganda machine... all you know is what they tell you and you ain't gonna listen to anything else. You are a useful idiot to those people who want to destroy this country.

But that's the way your side works... anyone who doesn't tow YOUR line is a fucking traitor.... Guess what? I think it just so happens that YOU are on the wrong side of this.

Politics ahead of the country? Gimme a break. Your Tea party House of Representatives has done just that since 2010. You ought to be real, real proud. People like YOU are what's wrong with the country. Not liberals, not conservatives... but extremist assholes like you.... You are ripping this country apart. Congratulations.

Edit: PS... I love the way you quote a Harvard Study, but probably fuckin' thought the one that supported a National Health Care System was Commie Tripe. Piss off dickhead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back