You need to bring back the thumbs down or red x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the funny emoji is obviously non binary. It is part of the identity crisis hysteria.
Half the time you have no clue if you're being mocked or someone is joining in on a funny statement.

We also need elephant and donkey smileys im there. I mean, it is very useful. So, for example if you see a long OP and it is rated elephant or donkey you know it is a biased posting and the provided info may be fakenews.

I'd vote to have the STFU button upstairs......that way, there's no question about the intended rating especially when some posters need to Shut The Fork Up, ya know?

I think the funny emoji is obviously non binary. It is part of the identity crisis hysteria.
Half the time you have no clue if you're being mocked or someone is joining in on a funny statement.
99% of the time, if I give someone a funny, I'm laughing with them. If I give a mocking funny, manohman you know you've said something outrageously stupid.

Actually, the software here is rather genius in it's social construct ,literally harvesting conflict among posters

~S~

If people were honest, negative feedback would be a viable option.

But they're not. People will neg anyone they don't like, every time, just out of pure butthurt, not caring anything about the content of the post.
Last time negging turned into gang warfare to intimidate and drive off new posters

Not USMBs finest hour

Yes, the leftists here were particularly adept at it.

But they're not. People will neg anyone they don't like, every time, just out of pure butthurt, not caring anything about the content of the post.
Last time negging turned into gang warfare to intimidate and drive off new posters

Not USMBs finest hour

Yup. My very first post here had the honor of being negged by Ravi lol.
I don't remember the post per say but I'm smart enough to not start off throwing bombs my first day here.

Not USMBs finest hour

Yet it was the Conservatives who quit the board when they could no longer neg

Not USMBs finest hour

Is that why so many left? You sure?

Either way bring it back.

There are many times I would rather give/get a thumbs down than get engaged in a guessing contest with emojis that are used for the wrong reason.

Not USMBs finest hour

That is not true. The lefty's were far more upset.

The cons have been leaving because when one makes a post the lefty's here gang up and bury it so no one can see it.

Not USMBs finest hour
Anyone intimidated on an anonymous site by mere words needs to look into themselves and why they allow complete strangers that power over them.

It's the internet for Christ's sake. Get over yourself people.
You are fat and your hygiene is wanting
I looked and you were on my underwear.

Westwall is projecting again. Or, more correctly, he's lying to everyone's face.

When I was a noob with low rep, Westwall would gleefully neg with me his high rep, and then gloat about it to me in messages. He was the board's worst rep-bully. I've still got his messages saved. To bad I can't repeat them here. Westwall would even regularly neg me multiple times a day, in direct violation of board rules. The penalty for that was supposed to be zeroing out the offender's rep. Yeah, like that was gong to happen to a conservative here.

The conservatives were far worse at bullying for one simple and indisputable reason -- there were and are many more conservatives here than liberals.

You can't dogpile on people without a lot of dogs.

You couldn't rep-bully anyone if you had a low rep score.

Conservatives could and did use rep-cliques to pile positive rep on each other, in ways that liberals couldn't. Since conservatives had the big rep scores, they were the ones doing the bullying.

Poor Westwall. Negging anyone who called him out on his BS was basically his only reason for living. He was so upset when I'd just laugh at him about it, he was upset when he couldn't neg me off the board, and then he was so upset when rep was removed.

Westwall is projecting again. Or, more correctly, he's lying to everyone's face.

When I was a noob with low rep, Westwall would gleefully neg with me his high rep, and then gloat about it to me in messages. He was the board's worst rep-bully. I've still got his messages saved. To bad I can't repeat them here. Westwall would even regularly neg me multiple times a day, in direct violation of board rules. The penalty for that was supposed to be zeroing out the offender's rep. Yeah, like that was gong to happen to a conservative here.

The conservatives were far worse at bullying for one simple and indisputable reason -- there were and are many more conservatives here than liberals.

You can't dogpile on people without a lot of dogs.

You couldn't rep-bully anyone if you had a low rep score.

Conservatives could and did use rep-cliques to pile positive rep on each other, in ways that liberals couldn't. Since conservatives had the big rep scores, they were the ones doing the bullying.

Poor Westwall. Negging anyone who called him out on his BS was basically his only reason for living. He was so upset when I'd just laugh at him about it, he was upset when he couldn't neg me off the board, and then he was so upset when rep was removed.

Yeah, that's about as bald faced a lie as has been seen on this board. In fact, there are plenty of people from the opposing side who will support me and not you.

I almost never negged, and I never gloated about it when I did because my time is more valuable to me than wasting it in pm when I could more easily insult you in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back